Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
block/ban friend's list

bmlp68 Wrote:session over, new session started, I am still getting raced by people I have blocked. Somebody please do something. This is literally ruining the game for me. I feel like there are too many ways for other people to @#$* you over. If you can invade my home and jack my car and take my models, I think that's enough. But no, they take my models while Im offline and ruin the happiness of the rest of my models by making my win loss ratio go to crap. PLEEAAASSSEEEEE FIIIXXXXX THISSSS.

sell your car when your offline no reason to ap
mecca :postwhore:

ive thought about that, but doesnt that cause a huge slowdown in networth gain?

bmlp68 Wrote:ive thought about that, but doesnt that cause a huge slowdown in networth gain?

i dont see how it does sjut buy a brand new civic get init and sell it lol

you like a whole 600$ :?

poor you ;(

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:you like a whole 600$ :?

poor you ;(

I know it's more than $600 because the car costs $5800 and I accidentally bought one the other day for myself then immediately sold it and I didnt even get $5000 for it. Plus, I don't think I can unequip weight reduction and that costs a lot of money. How about instead of making fun of people (with incorrect information), you talk to your boss about things that need to be fixed. You were given some power as a moderator. Try to act professional. Or at least mature.

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:you like a whole 600$ :?

poor you ;(

Another thing, you didn't technically say anything...

I was tired.. lol

I meant you lose 600$ :x my bad ._.

Ha, I was jut kidding. but seriously, I think I figured out what you mean, and it's working rather nicely for me. thanks.

bmlp68 Wrote:Ha, I was jut kidding. but seriously, I think I figured out what you mean, and it's working rather nicely for me. thanks.

u did what i said

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All time achievement list Tokkiez 0 1,109 07-18-2011, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Parts List aka My Inventory He_Hate_Me 12 3,272 04-25-2009, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Thrice
  EXP list brain_racer 5 1,654 12-13-2007, 03:51 PM
Last Post: brain_racer

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon