Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Idea EVER from anyone ..

you bring up very vague points bro...

what exactly don't you like... your just saying all the changes in general... you need to get more descriptive on what you don't like aside from the 2 time your nw idea... is that all that you dont' like?????

if thats it then shit man try being in first place and dealing with all the shitmail you get from people wanting a race and wanting this and that... it was much worse when you could wager your nw on a race... thats when top guys like me and mike and jered and justin would just give our nw to a friend boost them up and we would plan out the top 10...

even with all the new changes you still don't have a guarenteed spot... look at last round... how do you think all of my crew thuglife including myself got into the top ten and the top spot... it wasn't by dumb luck... it took me HI'ing the hell outta everyone to get that shiznit to work...

so i hear where your coming from but make it less vague and its possible to make some actual changes to the game...

just my two cents.... lol
You will never be what we once were....

rakim i see what ur saying...but what i think the biggest problem with the game rite now is ap...thats about it...the rest is ok but ap jus sux...
AlKi

ap sucks they need to roll the game back about 1 year it was almost perfect back then Big Grin

Hey rakim long time no talk bro Smile

yea i see your point ...and ive been up at the top a while ago ...delt with all the PM crap ya get ... you get used to it ...jsut hit delet all and anyone importnt hits ya on MSN lo.

ok ill try and make it lil less vague for everyone on my thoughts...

1st yesssss AP blows big ones ...

but the 2x NW thing blows hardout aswell for both HI and racing ...
lets see if i can explain a point on why i think this shall we ..

ok you come online ...wanna race get some CMs ...
go to "who online" looking for some1 to race ... jack all ppl online ... then u look at your NW ..quick calc to times it by 2 ....

Oh shit .... no1 is online in my NW range to race ...freaking gay... everyone just sits there ass on AP and never is online ..
racing has no skill anymore you just sit there and accept any poor ass guy that has u on AP.

yea there should be a NW limit for the HIr's becuase now AP is here there is less and less good options to hit.

and as for NW limits on racing ... bring back the 2x ya NW thing if your trying to challange higher .. and ppl with high NW can challange anyone below them.

johnny does have a point...get rid of the cap on the HI's and the racing thing... and...

GET RID OF AP...
AlKi

i would love the old HI rules. anyone online or off. no nw limits.

ya thats cuz u would jump to like a bil with jus 1 HI from 10k...lol...
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my idea karllim14 3 2,482 09-16-2015, 08:10 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  New game idea! A game for the players, designed BY the players! Admin 19 8,846 09-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  idea's mecca_boy 57 26,285 08-15-2015, 03:55 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Best Idea stock_honda 10 4,260 05-09-2010, 05:47 PM
Last Post: stock_honda
  New Idea - Roles in Crews Benton08 17 5,245 03-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  A New Idea ! Black__Metal 6 2,850 02-03-2010, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Thrice
  Idea's to improve the game mecca_boy 8 3,074 02-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  i/d/e idea hwnplaya 16 4,756 04-26-2008, 03:46 PM