Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a thought.

Now i dont have these very often but here goes.

Dont you people who spend countless hours logged on racing for hours on end only to be dissapointed to be beat out to send a race by someone who isnt even online?
What im gettin at is when ever i tryo to get mass amounts of exp i cant because theres a bunch of people who AP the top people. theres no way to beat a comp. sure you may get a few races in then the AP comes back and dominates. What im proposing is that a little blue message pop up within the race challenge notification screen with a message like " this player is on AP, would you like to accept anyway?". And make it so that you do not lose RAD for declineing an AP race. It would help those who are making an effort to get up there LVL wise. Just a thought. Get back at me with your responses.
[Image: 513289163_l.jpg]

um unless i'm wrong, you get 1 min to challenge before ap is sent out
races go through at :04 and ap is sent at :05
[Image: club.gif]

i get AP at every 1 min interval

Sometimes ap goes out at :00 and not :01, I agree, ap is ruining the game, but what you can do is put those people on ap and then go on ap during those first two minutes of race challenging and hope that you are one of the people sending him a race and then make sure you're online when the race happens to get all the exp.
Miss Kelly

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just a thought about HI's Tha_LizarD_KinG 10 2,383 08-25-2010, 06:15 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  just a thought ILUV2EXLR8 10 3,436 08-30-2009, 03:38 PM
Last Post: ILUV2EXLR8
  just a thought.. WiReD_________ 11 2,569 12-05-2007, 12:56 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  just a thought Hitman666 1 866 05-26-2007, 11:00 AM
Last Post: rakimdream

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon