0 0%
would like to see mc bank and bank robbing
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a thought about HI's

OK was talking with a certain MC god coughe coughe (tokkz) and we had the idea of giving exp point to successful home invasion. it would add a hole nother lvl to the game. I would set it up to pay out different amounts of exp based on LvL of person doing and the one being home invaded and net gained from successful invasion. And also of course it should take exp on your caught invasions let be a smaller amount than gained but i needs to be apart of it..

I would recommend one more change even if it cost say interest. We need a mc bank that we can savr money in even if it was 40% i would use it. Plus you could always add bank robbing to the game make it involve say a crew to make it happen but that a hole nother thought...

Let get some need back peeps

yeah great ideas but def need some opinions and edits. a rough draft and what not

I noticed these days people just stay on 1 level and hit. We all know level 10 is great for hing but what if u were forced to level to 11? we all know 11 is horrible. That means people are forced to race adding more growth and population the active mc community.

But def the exp payout and money are all going to be based on elvel differences, nw differences. Not to much for exploit but not to little.

With a few opinions or what not i think this could really turn out to be a nice idea
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

the mc bank i disagree with 40% i say like 5% cause if thats the case i can just hoarde money for last day. No way.

5% is good enough to get u out of negatives just in case or if u need a pick me back up.

The mc bank robbing, well a similar idea was suggested years ago but it was for teh crew cbr. If you can rob each others cbr it will make things more interesting. Personally i agree with it but its something that hasnt been implemented.

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

I didn't mean mc bank that makes loans but a place other than garage to store cash.. the bank would charge us a % rate for using there services. That I would be willing pay up to 40% to be able to do.. Smile Kind of like a MC swiss bank acc't

<3 the idea of the bank/bank robbery.. not so much the HI exp system lol, im a racer.
I think introducing an exp system to HI'ing could be entice to some older players to return maybe..
idk ive always been a rac, so i dont like the idea of crew battle being contested by a team of HI'ers, but if u set it up so its not as essential as racing then u got my vote.

yeah i agree with tokkz, if u have a bank it needs to be set up so its not easily exploited.
DA KID MERO Wrote:NIGGAS IS AUSTRALIAN B, THEY ON SOME OTHER SHIT.

MC N00B since 2003. Thanks to Romeo, Johnny Black, Unstoppable Alan, Slammed, JoeDa, Seth and recently Ang & Ron.

Well the hing exp system i agree and disagree with it.

Previously years ago ive always been known for racing, then i started stealing. What ive noticed with this new revision everyone just stays at level 10 and hi's

If you noticed there is a good amount of players playing but mostly stealers. If you introduce a hi gain for each succesful hits and what not people are forced to level and not just stay at level 10.

We all know level 11 is horible so people are gonna be forced to race for a better level.

If people are racing for a better level then that means theres more activity on the game itself and more players online. Meaning more friendships, more fun and more people that populate this game. Thats my opinion on it.

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

ummm if your going to be giving exp for hits and caughts ..would need a exp rate per attempt ... ?

but yes this isnt a bad idea with some fine tunning ...

altho im sure this was discussed when the new rev came out ... and nothing was futher said on the matter ?
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

as lizard said for every succesful hit u get exp or what not.

exp and payout varies on the variables such as nw differences, gaps, levels, car or no car what not. Shoot while were at this bring back RAD!!

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Tokkiez Wrote:as lizard said for every succesful hit u get exp or what not.

exp and payout varies on the variables such as nw differences, gaps, levels, car or no car what not. Shoot while were at this bring back RAD!!

1st off ...RAD ... rofl ... fail ...

2nd .. noooooooo your not getting what im trying to say ...

if there is exp being given out for ... NW gap ..hits...caughts etc

then should there not be a small amount of exp for every attmpt you try and hit ... ? even if your using 10/0 ... because giving exp for being caught is stupid if there is not exp per attmpt going to be given.
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

I kinda meant that you would lose exp when caught HIing, sry not so clearly, That you would lose exp when caught home invading tho it would be a smaller amount of exp lost than what you would gain in a successful invation. Say -5 for failures and +15 or so on success, depending on many factors.. Hope that helps, you gain on success/lose on failures...

By the way RAD lol i had almost forgotten

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  just a thought ILUV2EXLR8 10 3,436 08-30-2009, 03:38 PM
Last Post: ILUV2EXLR8
  just a thought.. WiReD_________ 11 2,569 12-05-2007, 12:56 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Just a thought. itsallg33 3 1,159 09-23-2007, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Kelly087
  just a thought Hitman666 1 866 05-26-2007, 11:00 AM
Last Post: rakimdream

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon