Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop the burning

Just give 'er for ONE session.. that's all I ask.. make it so you can't sell stuff and lose money to drop NW.. I realize there's a lot of different ways to lose money...

I wanna see how high the NW's can get.. !!!

Oh, and keep the HI's easy.. like they are now.. but instead of people burning after they HI.. they'd either have to learn to hit below them, or just wait til they get hit Smile keep the HI'ers on top.. lol

nah... i like it the way it is now. if things hold up the rest of the session the way it is now (which i doubt), it could be any mans game come end time.
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

but it's not.

so many ppl all around the same NW, who's helpin who? won't know until some1 is up 2 660 million.
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

wont people then just HI the fark out of that person for a piece of the money?

Quote: so many ppl all around the same NW, who's helpin who? won't know until some1 is up 2 660 million.

it's not just about who's helpin who, it's about who has "access" to the most accounts. if just two people with a crap load of accounts get together, they'll be hard to stop. they claim to be stopping multies, but i guarantee about 60-70% of the accounts registered is controlled by a small handful of people. not naming names, but i recall somebody sayin something about it only took two of em to get somebody well into the 500 mil range and they did it pretty quickly. i can frankly recall the person racing around a dozen different accounts. i know what i've said might offend a few people, but what the hell. come and get me. for every dollar spent on HI'in me, i'll come back and spend $0 to get back up and hit again. i don't think you really accomplish much if you do end up getting "picked." i just wish there would be 1 round where every one just played it straight. but that's never gonna happen. it's too much to ask for. one cheater only creates another. am i wrong? :grin:

Stop the burning? Where have I heard this before? OHHHHH yeah, it was with my first girlfriend and I said it to the doctor before he pulled the umbrella Q-tip from my sausage and told me to breath in hard and take some pills 6 times a day
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

so speed keeping everyone around 30million nw for an entire month helps that how? its seems to me youd be more inclined to use 12 accounts if each had 20mil in it than if there was actually some nw in the game and you could reach 240mil your damn self.... [censored] i know if i ever went for anything id call in the 7 people i know outside of the game and pool together i 53 scattered accounts and own this damn game[/end sarcasm]
nothing wrong with burning.... its just the fact that everyone and their mother can get 100+ hits without spending a dime... oh how i miss the days of lvl 27 hi'ing... phooey on lvl 1, PHOOEY I SAY SIR!
*insert signature here*

Quote:its seems to me youd be more inclined to use 12 accounts if each had 20mil in it than if there was actually some nw in the game and you could reach 240mil your damn self....

if it was your way, then it would be 12 diff accounts with 240 mil in it. this would allow people to get even higher in nw and pull away when racing themselves since they can race at such higher nw's. at least this way everybody is low enough that if it stayed like this till the last day, anybody could have a chance to win (which i think would be much more exciting and fun). but unfortunately we have people that use dozens of multis. and no, not just anybody can get 100+ hits without spending. Wink

*shrugs* i can and i cant hi for SH1T <---- notice the caps, im serious :crazy:

and if i had my way a whole lot of [censored] would be different, lol but thats not the point of this so we wont go there :grin:
*insert signature here*

shadow every time you post i get a hard on

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  weekly crew burning idea Hitman666 0 1,216 03-18-2008, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Hitman666
  Burning Crews HeartBeatStoper 29 5,745 03-16-2007, 01:40 PM
Last Post: johncory25

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon