Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burning Crews

Cant you come up with a program to stop crews from getting burned...or atleast replace what has been lost...not a post to start shit with any1 but somethn needs to be done about it since you want the game to be competitive...session been great so far then some1 has to come along and ruin it...i know u favor people cause ive seen it myself but you need to make the game fair fer every1....great changes so far though but more needs done before peeps start leaving...
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

Spunky69 Wrote:Cant you come up with a program to stop crews from getting burned...or atleast replace what has been lost...not a post to start shit with any1 but somethn needs to be done about it since you want the game to be competitive...session been great so far then some1 has to come along and ruin it...i know u favor people cause ive seen it myself but you need to make the game fair fer every1....great changes so far though but more needs done before peeps start leaving...

life aint fair.. so why should the game b :roll:
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

AirManAnf Wrote:
Spunky69 Wrote:Cant you come up with a program to stop crews from getting burned...or atleast replace what has been lost...not a post to start shit with any1 but somethn needs to be done about it since you want the game to be competitive...session been great so far then some1 has to come along and ruin it...i know u favor people cause ive seen it myself but you need to make the game fair fer every1....great changes so far though but more needs done before peeps start leaving...

damn 1st post youve made that makes sence lmao j/k

TECH_N9NE

bc its not exactly about fairness its rewarding those who want to cheat such as the rom3o's of the world...when they get behind they decide they need to burn a crew to win so they will hack an account and burn them

Spunky69 Wrote:
AirManAnf Wrote:

damn 1st post youve made that makes sence lmao j/k

Ur a funny person...

Why can't you just pick out people to join your crew that you can trust?

It's your fault that the crew is getting burned. not the games.
All I need is One Mic.

JDMAccord02 Wrote:Why can't you just pick out people to join your crew that you can trust?

Good advice..

nope sorry thats bullshit....ive seen a crew get burned by some1 we trusted but was talked into it cause was promised a top crew spot...guess what he didnt get it....u dont know what your talkn about cause you probly suck at MC and dont stand a chance at bein in a top crew....this is a idea not a post your opinion thread cause could care less what you gotta say so piss off

TECH_N9NE

alright about burning crews its retarded, but it happens everyday in real life. Look at insider trading, "spy's". It happens, thats why you got to have a crew full of people that you can trust. CI, RAY, or Cresent have no interest to correct something someone did on purpose to ruin another person's game experience. Shit happens and move on. I dont understand why anybody would expect them to fix something that could of been avoided. It isnt the games fault that someone screwed over another crew cause they were promised something else.

JDMAccord02 Wrote:Why can't you just pick out people to join your crew that you can trust?

People will hack you
too make you loose

I also noticed that your multing david LOL
Iv been watching you for the past couple days lmfao
Take a toke
Smoke a Smoke
Drink a beer
Invade bitches
Invade tricks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Idea - Roles in Crews Benton08 17 5,245 03-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  5 Man Crews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOMIEPA 21 5,840 11-18-2009, 06:49 PM
Last Post: HOMIEPA
  Proposed Changes: Making crews more competitive Admin 24 5,972 07-20-2008, 01:21 PM
Last Post: bscrzymn2k6
  weekly crew burning idea Hitman666 0 1,216 03-18-2008, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Hitman666
  Bigger Crews OuTkAsT_2 5 1,324 07-26-2007, 07:29 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Smaller Crews? Kimi_Raikkonen 14 3,428 02-26-2007, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  more useful crews eRazorzEDGE 8 2,139 03-15-2006, 02:46 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Bigger Crews Outkast 5 1,681 03-13-2006, 06:56 PM
Last Post: XxPakixX
  Crews calder12 10 2,654 11-22-2005, 12:15 PM