Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crews

Is it just me or is quite a bit of MC decided before hand. I know that the cash racing was dropped to help alleviate this but it seems to me that the crews still work that way. You have teams actually named helpers which take losses over and over. Now by no means am I saying that the crews that win aren't good enough to do so anyways but it seems that it should be a little more competitive than it is. You don't have to accept any crew race that you don't think you can win and keep your crew ratio up. Now I am still learning the crew thing but I think this can be fixed.

I think the simplest way to solve this would be to take a small cue from TS and their tourneys. Rather than head to head challenges have say 4 pools at a time of crew tournaments. The leader would enter their crews into a pool of 16 teams and then have them go head to head in the bracket system. This way the best teams still have the best chance but you don't have anyone falsely upping their ratios.

eh, just a thought

i agree with this idea
i have been saying this for months now
[Image: club.gif]

that is a good idea

but crew wins dont do much they raise the sponsor ship rating to allow u to make slightly more when you work.

usualy there are only 2 crews going for topspot any ways and both of them are capable enough to organise there own helper thus being another part of leading.

couldnt have said it any better if i tryed
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

true dat rome....
AlKi

ty my loyal minions

<3

romeo Wrote:ty my loyal minions

<3

haha you guys are his bitches

yes calder, this is true and i completely agree with you. this has been brought up a few times and i will say the same thing. if they really took the time to fix the crew car bug and allow all the parts to be put on it and have it run the actually time a car would run at the crew's average skill level then things would run much more smooth. then they could change the whole helper crew thing so crews don't get all these wins from helper crews that kind of decides who will win. they should just be allowed to race other crews that are going for the top and whichever crew has the higher skill level average will probably win. then maybe only allow each team to race another team no more than 10 times a session. and now that we make more when working...maybe the buy-in for a crew race should be $1 million instead of $50k. (unless they changed it :?: i don't race anymore. Tongue) and the winner of the race would recieve $2mil bankroll.

just my 2 c's
midnite is spelled wrong.

u can get around the crew car bug
you just have to know how to

once you install a FI part, log out then log back in

thats the way around it

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Idea - Roles in Crews Benton08 17 5,245 03-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  5 Man Crews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOMIEPA 21 5,840 11-18-2009, 06:49 PM
Last Post: HOMIEPA
  Proposed Changes: Making crews more competitive Admin 24 5,972 07-20-2008, 01:21 PM
Last Post: bscrzymn2k6
  Bigger Crews OuTkAsT_2 5 1,324 07-26-2007, 07:29 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Burning Crews HeartBeatStoper 29 5,745 03-16-2007, 01:40 PM
Last Post: johncory25
  Smaller Crews? Kimi_Raikkonen 14 3,428 02-26-2007, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  more useful crews eRazorzEDGE 8 2,139 03-15-2006, 02:46 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Bigger Crews Outkast 5 1,681 03-13-2006, 06:56 PM
Last Post: XxPakixX
  Crews barcrest 7 2,015 11-10-2005, 08:32 PM