Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more useful crews

ok, rite now, it's pretty much pointless 2 b n a crew during a session. the only time u would want 2 b n a crew, is if ur n the winning crew so u can get a medal and extra start up cash (if that still goes on :? )

so my idea is simple..... make it worthwhile 2 b n a crew.

there's a few ideas i have 4 this, so i'll list 'em all and let u guys decide which would b best....

1.) make it so the crew leader can shift Bank Roll from 1 person's account 2 another, or his own. this would allow 4 a team 2 actually help a crew member either 4 the win or help with the gaining of EXP.

2.) make it so the crew leader can use the Crew Bank Roll 2 transfer n2 another teammates "side bank". this "side bank" will only affect a players TOTAL NW. the player cannot have this money stolen from them nor can they use it 2 buy anything. this way, the crew leader can transfer the money back 2 the CBR w/o adding 2 it or ending up with less.

3.) make it so teammates can transfer cars 2 1 another inside the crew, w/o racing. this will help sucky crewmates out by having faster cars Wink

4.) make it so teammates can "donate" a skill level or exp 2 another teammate n order 2 help them with gaining exp.

rite now, crews suck 2 b n. u lessen the amount of players u can race against, or HI or CJ or recruit from. and sometimes, the only ppl that would b able 2 help u, can't cuz they're n ur crew Sad anyways, lemme know what ya'll think. i'm not proposing ALL of my ideas b established, maybe just 1 or 2.
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

I dont like the give exp to the other crew i think that kinda pointless but the rest r all good
mecca :postwhore:

eh not so sure about that I personally think pinks should be out and have said so because I think people need to be responsible for their own racing. But if you want to make teams more competitive and a touch easier to run you need to do 2 things.

1. Go back to not being able to lose CM's I understand it was this way once upon a time and honestly I think it should be again. It doesn't make it unfair to anyone as the better racers will still have more. There is no cap on CBR anymore so it doesn't affect that...

2. Make crew battles like the open drags in SH, everyone enters the server matches them up. That way you have to have a tuned car ready to race and you might even lose. Oh yeah and allow tuning up of crew cars Big Grin

calder12 Wrote:2. Make crew battles like the open drags in SH, everyone enters the server matches them up. That way you have to have a tuned car ready to race and you might even lose. Oh yeah and allow tuning up of crew cars :D

*raise hand*

I agree with this one, not so sure about your other point Rick, but this point would definatly show how good people actually are when it comes to tuning crew cars.

Personally, I know how to tune crew cars very well thanks to Jared (Blackrain), but it would also put a stop to this 'set-up' crew wins that make the game, 'crap'. I mean there is no competition in racing a crew who have a stock civic or a cobra and you have a S2K with a few mods, its a GARENTEED win.

Make it so that people actually have to prove their tuning abilities.

no offense, u 2, but both of ur ideas would not make crews anymore useful.

maybe i should've asked the question...... "y would any1 want 2 b n a crew, other than the icon?"

a crew IRL would and COULD help each of its teammates out with things like racing experience, cash, cars........ y not n this game? y r crews just 4 beating other crews 2 get an icon?
i AM...

Yeah I suppose the other games do have some benefits to members of a crew. Tongue smartass

lol..... u know me Wink
i AM...

i just think ray should bring back sartin out with 25k for top crew like he use to that would be rele cool....
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

HOMIEPA Wrote:i just think ray should bring back sartin out with 25k for top crew like he use to that would be rele cool....

cool for us cuz we're always in top crews :?
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Idea - Roles in Crews Benton08 17 5,245 03-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  5 Man Crews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOMIEPA 21 5,840 11-18-2009, 06:49 PM
Last Post: HOMIEPA
  Proposed Changes: Making crews more competitive Admin 24 5,972 07-20-2008, 01:21 PM
Last Post: bscrzymn2k6
  Bigger Crews OuTkAsT_2 5 1,324 07-26-2007, 07:29 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Burning Crews HeartBeatStoper 29 5,745 03-16-2007, 01:40 PM
Last Post: johncory25
  Smaller Crews? Kimi_Raikkonen 14 3,428 02-26-2007, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Bigger Crews Outkast 5 1,681 03-13-2006, 06:56 PM
Last Post: XxPakixX
  Crews calder12 10 2,654 11-22-2005, 12:15 PM
Last Post: shmedvig
  Crews barcrest 7 2,015 11-10-2005, 08:32 PM