Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new medals or aspects...

so i was thinking about i there should be more things that should be added...ive been looking around SH and i was amazed to see how many medals there were for it...it got me thinking of MC and i thought that wow, there isnt much more aspects to the game of MC hence the reason there isnt much more medals...the only new medals i can think of that would make sense would be...

top CM
top races won
top recruiter

so i was thinking is there any more possible aspects to the game we can add so that they could make more new medals??

any thoughts??
AlKi

I cant really think of any aspects as of right now to add to the game. On the other hand though i think medals should be hard to get. Maybe not even handed out every round...We should set the goals for HI, CJ, and recruit a little higher and then if someone reaches those goals give them the medal. Right now people hit the goals 2-3 days in. We should set it to where "IF" they get hit it will be on the last couple days.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:I cant really think of any aspects as of right now to add to the game. On the other hand though i think medals should be hard to get. Maybe not even handed out every round...We should set the goals for HI, CJ, and recruit a little higher and then if someone reaches those goals give them the medal. Right now people hit the goals 2-3 days in. We should set it to where "IF" they get hit it will be on the last couple days.

jus because they reach the goal that doesnt mean they get the medal...the goal once they claim it gives them 16k in credits...thats all
AlKi

i also thought of the biggest hit as a medal too...since i seen that on SH...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:jus because they reach the goal that doesnt mean they get the medal...the goal once they claim it gives them 16k in credits...thats all

I know, but what im trying to say is have the goal be the medal and set the goal really high so that way if someone reaches the goal they get the medal...almost like a contest for prize credits but set it higher and give them a medal...maybe 5k creds for next round or something

MC_Alumni Wrote:I know, but what im trying to say is have the goal be the medal and set the goal really high so that way if someone reaches the goal they get the medal...almost like a contest for prize credits but set it higher and give them a medal...maybe 5k creds for next round or something

and what happens if no one reaches it..no one gets the medal?
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:and what happens if no one reaches it..no one gets the medal?
basically...gotta make em earn it. i think this would work best with races won and/or crew models. make it like 15k races won...if someone gets that many they deserve a medal. yet if there isnt that much racing that round and 1 guy blows out the competition and only gets like 5-8k races i wouldnt say that is as deserving of a medal

i can't think of anything different right now, but I think definitely there should be a medal for

most HIs
most cars stolen
most recruited
most cms gained
highest single HI

I know some people hate recruiters, but if it wasn't an aspect in the game, nobody would do it. I hit 150k in 4 days this session and got 16,000 credits, which is nice, but if it is a part of the game that you set a goal to hit, I think there should be a medal for it.

The most HIs and cars stolen people already stand out from everyone by having italicized name or whatever, but there isn't an actual medal for it is there?

I'm trying HIing this round a little, going to try boosting next round. I think the highest single HI would be a cool medal because everyone already tries to get high #s now, think how high the nw would have to be to get some bigger numbers, and how many people are going to be trying for it...

QuickAl Wrote:i can't think of anything different right now, but I think definitely there should be a medal for

most HIs
most cars stolen
most recruited
most cms gained
highest single HI

I know some people hate recruiters, but if it wasn't an aspect in the game, nobody would do it. I hit 150k in 4 days this session and got 16,000 credits, which is nice, but if it is a part of the game that you set a goal to hit, I think there should be a medal for it.

The most HIs and cars stolen people already stand out from everyone by having italicized name or whatever, but there isn't an actual medal for it is there?

I'm trying HIing this round a little, going to try boosting next round. I think the highest single HI would be a cool medal because everyone already tries to get high #s now, think how high the nw would have to be to get some bigger numbers, and how many people are going to be trying for it...

I'm confused.

Are you saying there isn't already a medal for most HI's?

I'm afraid I've got one.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Victorious Wrote:I'm confused.

Are you saying there isn't already a medal for most HI's?

I'm afraid I've got one.

same here...and he basically said everything i said...lol...

also most cars stolen has a medal for it...i have 3...
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Medals v2pointOH 16 4,020 07-21-2011, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  mIRC chat applet, For advertising to other aspects of gaming. Tokkiez 0 1,070 07-18-2011, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  New Medals Vendetta 4 1,430 04-13-2007, 11:02 PM
Last Post: rom3o™

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon