Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Medals

Since MC has been completely revamped, I think that on top of the old sets of medals, you should implement a new set that could be added on top of players old ones. For players like me, that already have all the old ones, there's not much incentive to keep trying to figure out the game, although I am learning more and more every day. It would be nice to see an influx of newer medals to be won for the new version.

i agree if new medals came out ill be back Big Grin.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

There ARE new medals.. look a the Prizes page Tongue

Yeah i see it now, but we mean diff categories my dear

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Tokkiez Wrote:Yeah i see it now, but we mean diff categories my dear

Suggestions? We may add categories for the other vehicle classes (A-E, S, R1-3)

Since crew battles are random now, Why not add a crew battle icon. For having the most wins and races.

This just encourages people to be in a car and have fuel at all times. Therefore making the game more populated and active

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Tokkiez Wrote:Since crew battles are random now, Why not add a crew battle icon. For having the most wins and races.

This just encourages people to be in a car and have fuel at all times. Therefore making the game more populated and active

Because they're random... Therefore, the medal would go to a random person... Hence it not being able to be gotten by just anyone... I think all medals have to give every player a fair chance at receiving them.

Yes but you see if it is a random, Everyone has a chance to win it, regardless if your a spender or not. Would also encourage players to start early and be early. Also encourage everyone to be on a car racing keeping there levels up.

This benifits all, gives the game more crew competition and more interaction. Personally i think this is a great idea, but hey its my opinion

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

earlier your on the more races you might get randomly. So therefore promotes racing

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Tokkiez Wrote:Yes but you see if it is a random, Everyone has a chance to win it, regardless if your a spender or not. Would also encourage players to start early and be early. Also encourage everyone to be on a car racing keeping there levels up.

This benifits all, gives the game more crew competition and more interaction. Personally i think this is a great idea, but hey its my opinion

Yeah, well your opinion sucks! JK... But I like the idea, but if it were more attainable. I don't think any 1 medal can be left to chance, (or in this case, and algorithm)... Everyone has to be able to strive for it. For instance, all our crew members have been in cars since the start, yet some have only 2 races, and others have closer to 20.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new medals or aspects... LuDe 11 2,617 01-29-2009, 10:22 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  New Medals Vendetta 4 1,430 04-13-2007, 11:02 PM
Last Post: rom3o™

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon