Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crew co-leader

Daggermouth Wrote:That would be super duper cute!!!
lol

lmfao ...as cute as the rapping on your commnts page Tongue (personal joke all)

Rainbow , lmfao ... id still want it
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:lmfao ...as cute as the rapping on your commnts page Tongue (personal joke all)

Rainbow , lmfao ... id still want it

Your right. Lude would most definitely go for a medal he doesn't have.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Lude doesnt have a medal..NO WAY!

Oh wait if they brought new ones...lol
Failure is not an Option!

IGN: S_U_M_M_I_T

Summit_Racing Wrote:Lude doesnt have a medal..NO WAY!

Oh wait if they brought new ones...lol

ya but they wont...ray said he doesnt see a point in making more medals...so my account is in a rut...lol...
AlKi

I completely agree. I think the Co-Leader SHOULD be able to build the crew car, as well as enter crew battles. As it is now, people do this by signing onto crew leaders account and etc.

If you dont COMPLETELY trust someone, then dont make them co-leader. I dunno why anyone would make someone co leader anyway if they have doubts about their loyalty.

I also think they should bump the crew limit up to 8, as 10 was too many yet 6 seems too little. It would be nice to have 6 racers, and yet room for a couple theives in their as well
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:I also think they should bump the crew limit up to 8, as 10 was too many yet 6 seems too little. It would be nice to have 6 racers, and yet room for a couple theives in their as well

It usually seems that only 20 people "want" top crew so when it used to be 10 per crew only 2 crews went at it. Now with 6 there are 3 crews going at it. You could just get friends to make a crew that HI's everyone except your own.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:It usually seems that only 20 people "want" top crew so when it used to be 10 per crew only 2 crews went at it. Now with 6 there are 3 crews going at it. You could just get friends to make a crew that HI's everyone except your own.

I see what you are saying, but im almost positive that there is NEVER only 20 people who want to be in a top crew. There simply isnt enough room for everyone.

And even like you said, 20 people used to equal two crews, and now it equals three. That leaves 2 people crewless!
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

I vote blue thumb with brown stain on the top cause u obviously got ur finger up your leaders a**
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

dnb_Fueld Wrote:I vote blue thumb with brown stain on the top cause u obviously got ur finger up your leaders a**
did you just come from the TS forums and decide to make a bunch of pointless posts and bring up dead threads?
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

do you just reply to my useless comments, after returning from my vaction on TS island,. Does that not make you just as bad,

While on the topic of dead threads, id say they would have to be atleast a year plus to be classified as dead in my books, I look at this game on a bigger spectrum son. I was whoring threads while you were a twinkle in your fathers eye
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  crew models Purple 1 1,593 08-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crew Messages Reebar 4 3,085 06-24-2015, 09:26 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  Crew Battle Balancing Kiro 0 1,034 03-06-2015, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Kiro
  require less people to for full crew pollockab 9 3,256 11-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez