Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Experience for top crew

Okay, I finally got explained the 2x experience for the top crew and it makes a bit of sense, emphasis on A BIT. lol

But here's the deal, it means the first crew to jump out to a lead can almost walk away with the whole game with far less effort than everyone else. Catching them as top crew or even as individual players becomes an exercise in futility.

It doesn't really spawn competition after someone gets it and holds it for a bit, what it does is frustrate others.

BUT

What if you gave a bonus to the top 3 crews?

Top crew = 2x exp
2nd place = 1.75x exp
3rd place = 1.5x exp.

Now you have competition, you would have crews actually entering the crew battles just for a shot at one of the top 3 spots. Second with some hard work could actually overtake first instead of watching them slip farther away with every single race that goes by.

The whole idea of the incentive is to promote competition right? Well the way it is now I think it does exactly the opposite after the first day or so, the way I said above I think would make it more fun and give people not only a reason but A HOPE to catch the first place team.

Thoughts?

calder12 Wrote:The whole idea of the incentive is to promote competition right? Well the way it is now I think it does exactly the opposite after the first day or so, the way I said above I think would make it more fun and give people not only a reason but A HOPE to catch the first place team.

Thoughts?

no sorry. the whole idea of the bonus exp is so people spend money to take first. this is a buisiness not a game thats the thing. i almost like your idea of giving 2nd and 3rd a smaller bonus but that would never happen. its either goign to stay like this or go back to nw being the deciding factor...
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:no sorry. the whole idea of the bonus exp is so people spend money to take first. this is a buisiness not a game thats the thing. i almost like your idea of giving 2nd and 3rd a smaller bonus but that would never happen. its either goign to stay like this or go back to nw being the deciding factor...

I have no idea what your argument means O.o I don't get what going back to nw being the deciding factor has to do with what I said. What does experience have to do with spending are you going to spend less because you're getting enough experience to be competitive? Somehow I seriously doubt that.

In fact if the competition were increased so would the spending since it would be more than a single crew doing the spending...

calder12 Wrote:I have no idea what your argument means O.o I don't get what going back to nw being the deciding factor has to do with what I said. What does experience have to do with spending are you going to spend less because you're getting enough experience to be competitive? Somehow I seriously doubt that.

In fact if the competition were increased so would the spending since it would be more than a single crew doing the spending...
People spend a ton trying to take first.

>.< okay maybe I am not making myself clear here...

People spend a ton to make first. Yeah EXACTLY the point.

Once the top team is established for a day or two it's pretty much done, yes you still have to race but not nearly as hard, therefore you have ONE team spending and not spending as much because no one else really has a hope of catching them....

NOW if you make it so that the teams in 2nd and 3rd actually have a chance to catch first, even if they have to work harder you have a competition, you have 3 teams throwing money at the game to try and win instead of one throwing in just enough to stay ahead. Is that really that difficult to understand?

Either there is something I'm missing or you guys just aren't getting what I'm saying.

calder12 Wrote:>.< okay maybe I am not making myself clear here...

People spend a ton to make first. Yeah EXACTLY the point.

Once the top team is established for a day or two it's pretty much done, yes you still have to race but not nearly as hard, therefore you have ONE team spending and not spending as much because no one else really has a hope of catching them....

NOW if you make it so that the teams in 2nd and 3rd actually have a chance to catch first, even if they have to work harder you have a competition, you have 3 teams throwing money at the game to try and win instead of one throwing in just enough to stay ahead. Is that really that difficult to understand?

Either there is something I'm missing or you guys just aren't getting what I'm saying.
let me dumb it down for you. we know EXACTLY what your talking about. it gets brought up every round. the fact is the owners like it this way because people spend 100 dollars totake first they have it for 4 hours and then someone else spends 100 dollars to take it back. the next day someone else spends 100 dollars to take it back. thats why its like this.

lets say the number one crew is racing x amount of times and are getting x2 then the number 2 crew that are getting 1.75 exp with just race enough times to offset the less bonus and then the 3rd crew that is getting 1.5 will race just a little harder than the number 2 cre. basically my point is if you give more than 1 bonus they will just race harder to offset the small bonus difference instead of spending for the only bonus. once again this is a buisness, just because people play it doesnt mean its a game let alone has to be fair. if it were fair no one would spend and the owners wouldnt get paid which means you wouldnt be playing. so either spend for the bonus, join a crew that is getting a bonus or stop racing and start stealing. dont come in here and yell at the people that are trying to explain this to you, just accept that this is the way its going to be. dagger and i arent in here making fun of you or trying to tell you your idea is bad. its just not going to change anything.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

morad Wrote:It is true, I don't think anybody in MC could handle moving to Topshift and actually competing in 1 single round.

I bet if we traded top players for 1 round, the TS top players would own MC and the MC top players would be useless.

BTW: The bot comment. TS is played far more than MC is. Reason for it is, MC players think they are gods gift and help nobody to start out and create competition. TS players like competition so they end up helping.

Anyway, TS far more brainpower than MC does...

Haha

Morad says were dumb. But he wants our money. Muahahahaha.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

MC_Alumni Wrote:let me dumb it down for you. we know EXACTLY what your talking about. it gets brought up every round. the fact is the owners like it this way because people spend 100 dollars totake first they have it for 4 hours and then someone else spends 100 dollars to take it back. the next day someone else spends 100 dollars to take it back. thats why its like this.

lets say the number one crew is racing x amount of times and are getting x2 then the number 2 crew that are getting 1.75 exp with just race enough times to offset the less bonus and then the 3rd crew that is getting 1.5 will race just a little harder than the number 2 cre. basically my point is if you give more than 1 bonus they will just race harder to offset the small bonus difference instead of spending for the only bonus. once again this is a buisness, just because people play it doesnt mean its a game let alone has to be fair. if it were fair no one would spend and the owners wouldnt get paid which means you wouldnt be playing. so either spend for the bonus, join a crew that is getting a bonus or stop racing and start stealing. dont come in here and yell at the people that are trying to explain this to you, just accept that this is the way its going to be. dagger and i arent in here making fun of you or trying to tell you your idea is bad. its just not going to change anything.

Yeah cause that is exactly what's happened the last two rounds right? I see the lead swapping hands all the time Rolleyes

I'm not yelling, I'm offering constructive criticism, there is a distinct difference. Had you come in with that argument the first time then maybe I would have worded my response differently than I did but you didn't.

Your argument was "people spend a ton to take first" My argument was they don't and to be honest, especially in the case of this round, if they do.... well no comment this isn't a flame war.

This is not taking anything away from your crew or your dedication to winning, but the simple fact remains that once you have that lead it's far too easy to keep it, there is very little incentive for anyone to try and catch you because to be quite honest it's not really possible to do once that lead is established for more than a day.

Don't talk to me like someone that's new to this or any CI game for that matter, trust me I know how the games work and how to play. My comments have nothing to do with wanting icons, ask the people in game including Phil my opinions on that Wink it has to do with making the game more competitive AND making CI more profitable.

Big_Bang Wrote:Morad says were dumb. But he wants our money. Muahahahaha.

I don't think Ray thinks your dumb lol. Take a look at TS's beginners section, we don't keep secrets over there, we win because we work harder not because we know something the new players don't Wink

And honestly the brain power comment was more about how much easier tuning and credit management is here than it is there, not so much about the players themselves being smarter =P

calder12 Wrote:I don't think Ray thinks your dumb lol. Take a look at TS's beginners section, we don't keep secrets over there, we win because we work harder not because we know something the new players don't Wink

And honestly the brain power comment was more about how much easier tuning and credit management is here than it is there, not so much about the players themselves being smarter =P

I know. I just thought this convo here needed a little humor. Haha.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  crew models Purple 1 1,593 08-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crew Messages Reebar 4 3,085 06-24-2015, 09:26 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  Crew Battle Balancing Kiro 0 1,034 03-06-2015, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Kiro
  Experience/Cars Parts SSVegito 1 1,044 03-03-2015, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Officer_Cartman