Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crew Jobs

calder12 Wrote:lol, that doesn't sound terribly encouraging for the rest of it, but I kinda knew it was a shitload of work when I wrote it.

No no.. the rest of it sounds good... I was just adding to it Tongue

do it cres Big Grin gogogog give us hitters something to live for Tongue

sharpie Wrote:do it cres Big Grin gogogog give us hitters something to live for Tongue

Put an idea together Smile

haha nah i was agreeing with Rick's idea, the crew hitters level would be the average skill level of the crew and he has the option to either hit an individual or cbr but maybe cbr would need a different algo to make it harder than p2p hitting.

1 hitter per crew maybe even a bank of credits that the crew can contribute to that the hitter uses with a limit of course so they couldnt just stock pile till the end.

admin Wrote:No no.. the rest of it sounds good... I was just adding to it Tongue

=)

I think it would be fun to have a designated purpose for each crew member, just something to change things up a bit.

Those all sound like ideas that would def. make the game more interesting for old and new players....It will also break up the crews into different sections instead of a few groups sticking around. I know in the past it was almost like the same crew would stay together and just own anybody else. They would just change the crew leader to share the leader icon around.
[Image: 30.png]

i think crews arnt as simlar as they used to be, ive crewd with alot of the new players of recent and alot of the old guys that are still around.

they seem to switch up more now and arnt as planned as they used to be
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Rick for prez! Awesome idea bro! Think it would mix things up alot! Love it!
IGN: SKDFIRO

good idea....i think it should be added will make the game more interesting and will change things up for sure

I like this idea a lot.

It would give guys like me a purpose in a crew and lessen the chance that I'm booted in the last few days of the session after racing my ass off just so someone else who will spend can take my spot and get top crew.

As it is now top crew is one of the hardest fought for medals in the game, yet there isn't much that you get in return, so I would like to see something small go to the crew members that are at the top of each of these categories. Even if it's an extra 2k in credits for the next session it would make sure people don't give up half way through the session like they do now and it would make it possible for people in other crews to win something, not just those in the top crew that has the guy who will spend the most to get their cbr up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  crew models Purple 1 1,593 08-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crew Messages Reebar 4 3,085 06-24-2015, 09:26 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  Crew Battle Balancing Kiro 0 1,034 03-06-2015, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Kiro
  require less people to for full crew pollockab 9 3,256 11-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Top crew payout Tokkiez 0 1,323 07-18-2011, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez