Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top net Jackpot:P

I think this will get ALOT of players coming in. Have say 20% or 25% of what each person spends goes into a JackpotSmile and the top net takes it

Go play your mafia games.

yeah and if you see how much revenue they make lol. They have there jps at 50%. But this game would do alot better if you won a jackpot. alot more challenging and you get rewarded a bit more for spending

We've been contemplating doing that. If there's enough support, we will incorporate that idea. Big Grin

I like the idea personally. And I think it would bring more people in if they saw a possible cash prize, as well as more spending to get first place. Win/Win
_T_A_X_M_A_N

Cash prize is what I've been waiting for to start playing again.

More people would spend, but there HAS to be a better way to control multi's before you start giving away cash prizes.

*bump* chances of this being done?

Hey Cres it would be a good idea. I guarantee you, having a jackpot up will increase alot of players. I myself have owned some mafia games, They will be in the same line as this game, and people do like Cash prizes better. HEAPSBig Grin so i say you have an admin panal, What sort of proxy/multi ips etc detection do you run for your game, As we have a pretty good one and we dont have any problems with multis. its picks up right away also gives you a warning about whose using proxys Give me a PM or add me "[email protected]" could help alot

Also if you were thinking of implementing this, You should wipe all credit banks 1stTongueRolleyes

fuck that we all worked for our credit banks
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon