Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: STeiNLaGeR banned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
yes i be ban..me thinks coz of log'n onto the helpers also coz me and ross were ban at the same time and we log onto the same accounts..so i guess have to wait for rays reply to my last email i sent in..in a way itz doing me a favor spend more time with my wife while i be waiting on a reply.. Smile
that has nothing to do with the argument......
who are you jsut asking lmfao buy i dunno what happening with mc oh well you can't have 30 people log into the same acocunt
Quote:who are you jsut asking lmfao buy i dunno what happening with mc oh well you can't have 30 people log into the same acocunt

that rule doesnt come into play untill next session....(there is no such rule as of right now)
but like 30 people all going into one account
aw c'mon cant we all just get along lol? Who cares-it aint him or you-if you both hate each other that much, :grin: just rob each other and post it.
it still sucks tana cause u aren't breaking the rules it's typical of how things go in life man the little guys always get sqaushed
oh and to reply to mecca being an idiot again only like 3 people log into tanas account not 30 so shut up
Quote:but like 30 people all going into one account

but like 30 people used bots and didnt get banned.... why because there was no such rule...

just like there is no such rule as of right now.....
if he was a spender 300 people could use his account
true....

I just realized.... the people that used bots back in the day were spenders, Go figure
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5