Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: STeiNLaGeR banned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
true that man just a game..chill out and relax, i will get an answer just rather it be sooner then later..such as life
u already got 1 it makes no sense but u got one
im waiting on another answer..from my 2nd email i sent in..i understand hes busy so just gotta chill out and wait ..

anyboby feel free to lock or delete this coz question is answered..yes i am suspended
meh..nothing to say from me..dont want to make things worst...but there werent people from other than NSX logging into his account and im pretty sure there was less than 10 people...maybe not even 6...but yeah..ray needs to update his rules or whatever
ok this is stupid ray is enforcing a rule that doesn't exist yet, thats lame man there is no rule against popping into ther peoples accounts until next round, if he is going to enforce this rule now he should tell us not just decide to ban some guys this is bs all the way :mad:
okay, this is ignorant.
Kyle, shut your [censored] face, stop trash talking NSX.
liltread, this thread was totally uncalled for, if you opened your eyes and read the forums, this topic was already discussed.
And as for Ross and Tana, they will both be back, just a matter of time.
So, for now, Mecca, keep your mouth shut u forums whore!

page pwnage
u callin mecca a forum whore

bwhahahahahaha
get a life charles, if aint saying anything nice dont say [censored], and mecca, sounds liek your trying to run the game, "you only a mod buddy"
not god
i'd like to edit my last post.. but cant..
well, not only will Tana and Ross be back soon,
Luke should be backk soon also Wink
sorry i fergot bout ya buddy :p
thank u dan..just the waiting game now..while i wait i be playing sum rose..Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5