Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: STeiNLaGeR banned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
cheers lets hope i be back, wanna finish the round with nsx
Quote:ok this is stupid ray is enforcing a rule that doesn't exist yet, thats lame man there is no rule against popping into ther peoples accounts until next round, if he is going to enforce this rule now he should tell us not just decide to ban some guys this is bs all the way :mad:

using someone else account is called multis now so stop whining and take it as warning u ppl know ray is on point with everything now so deal with. u wanted him to do something bout all the multis and other stuff now just be quite.
Chaos just stfu, they have a valid point concerning people logging into the one account. Go play with yourself in the corner an just stay out of something that doesn't involve you. Noone told you to read this post, noone told you to comment so just get the [censored] out. Thank you
Quote:Chaos just stfu, they have a valid point concerning people logging into the one account. Go play with yourself in the corner an just stay out of something that doesn't involve you. Noone told you to read this post, noone told you to comment so just get the [censored] out. Thank you

MATT U CAN LICK MY BALLS, SUCK ON MY AS$ CHEEKS. I ANIT GOT NOTHING AGAINST STAN. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IT THAT U WAS WARNED.
Quote:MATT U CAN LICK MY BALLS, SUCK ON MY AS$ CHEEKS. I ANIT GOT NOTHING AGAINST STAN. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IT THAT U WAS WARNED.

His game name is Stein or real name is Tana. Don't know where Stan came from. Maybe you should stop pulling yourself off for just 10 seconds while you make a post so it actually makes sense an has correct wording.
hehe....lock b4 this gets insanely outta hand :p
i saw that mistake i was to type stien and i could not edit so matt y dont u go get ur dildo and fuk urself.
NB4DALOCK
u do remember the part when ray said that it was against the rules next round to do it not this round u sperm guzzling cum junkie
same old [censored], got $$ got power!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5