Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: hitting below my nw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
well it is not hard to hit
Did you use snitches account to or just your own
what i only use my account i think 2 hits and 3 boost is good for one day of stealing
SRY mecca was talking to dax
Quote:Give him a break Ducey, hes just a n00b looking for a bit of respect.

he's just a n00b making himself look dumb. to gain respect you gotta earn it. by posting that you can hit below your net makes you only look cocky, which in turn only makes ppl wanna hit you. and hitting below isn't that hard. many people can do it. dam if i still played, this guy would get raped.

the only time you can come and boast about your accomplishments is if your name is jered. nuff said. :grin:
:p because he is >>>>> than you(you being everyone)
Quote::p because he is >>>>> than you(you being everyone)

jon, sometimes you just don't make sense to me sometimes. it's good to see you'll be goin to college. it will do you good. btw... how's the chicks??? :p
damn... it made sense in my head :crazy:
lol and the girls are Muy Bueno :ooo:

remember when you were 5 and your parents told you that you were going to the toy store?
thats how i feel every day :ooo: :p
Quote:damn... it made sense in my head :crazy:
lol and the girls are Muy Bueno :ooo:

remember when you were 5 and your parents told you that you were going to the toy store?
thats how i feel every day :ooo: :p

haha. i know what u mean. school just started down here also. first week is awesome. all the girls are running around and about. but it seems like after the first week, all the girls stop going to class. i wonder why that is... Wink
If i have anything to do with it, they will be too sore to walk in the morning Confusedmirk:

btw i am a pro at killing threads :ooo:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5