Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: hitting below my nw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
obviously
why you sya he was horseshitng u then
i said horseshit that he never bragged when you HId or ever posted his hits. that is wasnt "cool" the first time he started HIn.
Quote:so you mean to tell me , when you first started HIn your first session , you didnt post a single HI? or didnt tell anyone when you HId? horse [censored].

when Duce first started Hi'n not everyone knew how to do it, so it was more of a big deal... and when you did things people hadnt done up to that point... like hit someone offline below you at home... back then it was a big deal yes... but stuff has changed, its more common place now..

thats what they are saying...
ok , how many people have hit below them offline this session and how many times. post it up. ive got 4 and this is my first session. lets see these vets who might of done is a couple of times this session. not bad for playing for 2 years.
i do it 1 or 2 times a day personally because i've been in and out of the top 10 all round, and when you hit up to 3rd place there isnt anything to do but hit below you or burn down nw... and i dont like to burn so i just hit back...
that and i get Hi'd fast as [censored]... *shrugs*
if you hit below your nw 1-2 times a day , you are alot better than me. congrats on getting all of your HIS below you. good job
*shrugs*... you asked
no im serious , i wanted to know. good job. i still have alot to learn obviously , but i never said i was the best , just looking for someone else who had 150 HIs , some of which was below them their first session playing. thats all.
Quote:no im serious , i wanted to know. good job. i still have alot to learn obviously , but i never said i was the best , just looking for someone else who had 150 HIs , some of which was below them their first session playing. thats all.

not me!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5