Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: hitting below my nw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
you dam thread killer. get back on topic! :p
In my defense I was answering YOUR question...
but to be on topic

damn DAX you hit below
OMGWTFBBQ
etc
ok, im done :p
lol. im just trying to stir up some [censored]. its the same reason i had RHS start [censored] in my first thread i posted about hitting below. i love hearing you people talk about "so what i can do it blah blah" "you're a noob spending money blah blah". you know what , you are right , alot of people have HId below their nw. 4 times their first session? doubt it. do i spend alot of money? whats alot of money , ive spent about $100 this session , so yes , if thats alot of money compared to what it takes to win this game , yes , im a baller. but i am a baller on a budget , so you wont see me soending too much more. thank you and keep the flaming going. Smile
in reality lol it doesnt take that much to win... i've seen people spend less than $50 to win... a couple have done it without spending anything...

of course i am not one of those people... but i just wanted to make that point :p
i think u brag to much, sorry to say that hi'ing isnt really worth bragging about anymore.
Quote:
Quote:o boy!, I love all this self gratification. I have done [censored] like this 100 times and Im sure at least a few handfulls of people have done it b4.. but we dont have to make posts about it to feel good about ourselves.
i think u brag to much, sorry to say that hi'ing isnt really worth bragging about anymore.

Well said. I mean [censored], HI'ing is way to easy to be bragging about, and in my own oppinion I find HI'ing below easier than HI'ing above, but what do I know? :confused:
if i didnt get many, i wouldnt brag about it either. so i understand your point. Wink
so you mean to tell me , when you first started HIn your first session , you didnt post a single HI? or didnt tell anyone when you HId? horse [censored].
duce used to race lol and coulda hi on the last day
duce would own you anyday of the week...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5