Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: need crew members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
lol let us know... if u want to boost i can help you out some but nem can help you out more. if you want to hi ill help you out.
CRYPTO_SPAM-ME. I was only level 16 last round. I was stuck at work for nearly 72 hours per week, so yeah, unknown as to what to do just yet. HI sounds more fun though.lol.
its all good i can get your the basics of it down then the rest is just practice
koo...i get some hi's...i had like 40 sumtin in july with my multis but this past season they got banned....lol...so ya...HI's im ok with...but boostin i dont know for [censored]... Cool
i like both sides hi'n and boosting i like having a stoage full of $2mill+ cARS and stealin your loot right out from under your nose
hahahahah... Cool
I have only had 5 boosts since I started playing. I got a fair few CJ's, but boosting was always too hard for me because I have never been able to figgure out the trick to it.
ill explain boosting more to you when the session starts that or do you have aim
lol crypto i was lvl 16 and this session ima be lvl 1 and just give wins..
i got 43 boosts this last round put me in teh top ten and it was my 1st session figuring it out now i got it down pat i can take anywhere between 2-4 cars at a time and dont let me catch you cruz'n cause ill cj your car for bein dumb
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8