Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: need crew members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
LOL @ Your link.

I saw one on the back of my friends car. [email protected]
lol i laugh at these ppl gettin mad cuz i start [censored] on here.. nem and i are just LAUGHING while yal get serious this is awesome....
imma have to sit back and watch everyone be crazy
im not mad...im jus laughing at all the [censored] going down too... Cool
lol i got beef with tana and some people in nsx cuz of [censored] they said to me over this session. Which wasnt cool at all.. If some [censored] got said back i have 10-15 ppl who get on my accnt or did lol... So yal pissed someone off... And my comp i share with 4 other ppl...
i guess recruiting a crew in this topic is outta the questioin cause its gone to whatever is whatever hahahha
WOW you can hear a pin drop in this bitch now
Quote:lol i got beef with tana and some people in nsx cuz of [censored] they said to me over this session. Which wasnt cool at all.. If some [censored] got said back i have 10-15 ppl who get on my accnt or did lol... So yal pissed someone off... And my comp i share with 4 other ppl...

i said noting bad to you all round man..even after all the hate u sent our way i kept my mouth shut..you come into the nsx post and start talking your smack no proof at all.. yes i was pissed coz of it . u were begging at the start of round to get in ..then u turn around and say i was begging you for crew wins..? I never once asked you for crew wins..well yea you can say what you want to coz i know it anit true so go hard man..your only fooling yourself nite

g/l with your crew nemesis..i think you will have 1 of my good mates in there notto..i think he was in with you a few rounds ago..
hahaha nottooldto he's one of my good friends hahahaha
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8