Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: need crew members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Quote:hahaha nottooldto he's one of my good friends hahahaha

same here Cool
its obvious.. if you want proof ill get it.. YOU USE PROXY's and [censored].. change ips.. i done it like 2 years ago... but stopped cuz its not worth it. Id rather struggling racing than multiing to win...
dude i dont know where you came from this is a A and B conversation so C your ass outta it dont know you so why but in fag...jdmaccord if you wanna stick your nose in some things stick it up romeos ass you brown noser
ahahaha

unknown u wil always be unknown ur [censored] stay out it keep using proxies lol, man i got convo with unkonw talking about pplz using 200 proxies AHAHHAHA

nemisis ur a noob u bin playing longer? ahaha u playing longer and im stil better then u sad isnt it.

as for me cheating prove it biatch ahah and fuk u streetz will piss on ur face nemisis he wil out race u any day, achieved more and has more to show then u ever will
romeo sorry but your better then no one ill [censored] you and your boy up just cause i dont have [censored] to show for it dont mean a dam thing dont need it, everyone just knows i can tear through anyone if i wanna so go back to but slammin your lil buddy there and reconize bitch hahahahha
lol romeo thinks nem=[censored] ROFLMAO.... Icons dont mean [censored]... they mean you GOT HELP unless your the originals who decide to pay to win vegito,dand,monte,teet, ect. so all you fake bitchz who suck dick STFU.... I dont kiss no ones and i dont suck dick for icons... ill earn them on my own thank you very much...
thats a good thought...but now u will never get them on ur own...with all the help peeps get...u will have to spend a fortune ... Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8