Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Yes HG is Back...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Outkast.. you are one of the best tuners in this game.. you kick my ass the WHOLE session EVERY session.. [censored] I got to where I wouldnt even run you anymore becasue i got tired of liosing to you.

Slick and Kaibigan and LUde.. I was replying to 2 different people so in one sense I wasnt double posting yet I can see where it could be considered double posting..Lude,weren't you a mod?
LOL...i wish i was a mod...but no...i was never a mod...jus cuz i post a lot doesnt mean im a mod.. Cool

mecca was one and he isnt anymore...
Yeah z told me that.. lol.. jsut thought i had seen your name in green before.. lol.

Outkast.. Join us.. lol.. And KAibigan and Slick Should too.. Meany's.. they gonna betray beth :mad: and lude.. YOU ALREADY HAVE OTHER PLANS.. otherwise.. you would have been in the crew already :p
im not a traiter...and the green u saw was at the bottom not on my real name...it said NSX_LuDe b4...das prob y... Cool
Prolly.. I never said you were.. I said SLICK and Kaibigan are.. :p [censored] I ahd to pick on someone.
i think slick and KaibiganSi are joining rom3os crew i think. but i am not sure
Thats why I called them Traitors :p Slick was supposed to help us get top.. he said that if beth was goin top next session he would join to back her up.. and well Kaibigan,meh.. hes with slick so that automatically makes him a traitor :grin: :p

Yall know i love ya otherwise i wouldnt pick on ya Wink
Lol what a mess ...so many crews want so many ppl ...its a racers dream lol
Oh man...you had to go there didn't you. :p I've already told Beth that I wasn't going to be able to join up with her. Sad But I do think your crew should be a strong contender next round.
well HG...just got a bit stronger.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28