Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Yes HG is Back...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Is there any law enforcing you to post?

Did the one who represented you have to say that you were going to own all?
Quote:Is there any law enforcing you to post?

About as much of one that seems to keep YOU posting in this tread!?!?

Quote:Did the one who represented you have to say that you were going to own all?

YOU show ME that ^ quote directly... right here post it!

I don't see it, cause it don't exist... I see Noahs say "HG ownes high rollrz. silence will be tough. good luck rom3o". No offence to BlackRain but HR isn't good enough (or HG for that matter) to be considered "All" so you tell me who ALL is and where she said it?
i wasnt saying HG was gonna own everyone. i was saying we are gonna own HR.
Okay since you got me started, posted by YOU:

Re: Next Session..?? [Re: Unbeatable_Time]
#73100 - Tue Sep 27 2005 12:10 AM
Edit post Edit Reply to this post Reply Reply to this post Quote

Quote:
What "Good" Crew's are running next session..Im willing to help out with wins!

Im sure a few "Good" ones will be around, but "GREAT" ones will be few. Oh and by the way...Halliwells_Garage is one of the GREAT ones - but im sure you know that
hg is one of the great ones
just not so much this session
They said they were going to be great, is it my fault they aren't? she asked where they were promoting themselves. I provided.
hg being one of the great ones might be pushing it..
but yeah.. Matty's rite.. u guys talked alot of [censored] thinkin you was just gonna run this game..
"promoting your crew" all over Teh Forums, sayin u was all dat and a bag of chips.. when really.. your not..
yes i'll keep giving u crew wins, bcuz there's always the chance u mite kick your n00bs and get your ass in gear and beat romeo..
but notice how DYNASTY didn't promote that least bit..
look how good they are doing :ooo:
DYNASTY $91,661,457 >>>> Halliwells_Garage $628,770
nuff sed for now.. :crazy:
*runs
Exactly my point, you couldn't find the quote YOU MADE UP.. and so of course you must dig up something else.

Hell it wasn't even in the same thread you posted... was it hard for you to find something? I mean I only got like 25 posts to my name.... unlike your 1000+ that are traditionally negative, hence the reason I hardly read your stuff and usually just move on.

But seeing as this was thread was started by me, and I lead HG ill say this - HG IS A GREAT CREW! - again... WHY WOULD I SAY OTHERWISE about my own crew? OH and when you quote something of mine please make sure you get it all... I had a Wink at the end of that comment. Anyone who really read the post and was smart enough to understand it would have seen under it all was nothing more then a pitch to someone offering a helper crew, and that I was hardly talking SMACK Confusedmirk:

I'm still trying to figure out why you felt the need to start your negative posting on a thread that has been dormant for a week???
can i lock this? lol
Wish you would, im still trying to figure out why he has to drum up a post over a week old - to do nothing more then make a negative comment.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28