Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Yes HG is Back...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
well you are the best racer i know...well that's what soemone told me anyway...

you should take the last spot
I would but I'm already committed to helping out someone else for a while. So for now, you'll just have to take up my slack in HG and work on getting those CMs up.
man ive been picking up your slack for the rounds that we won
Quote:man ive been picking up your slack for the rounds that we won
Wow! Just wow...you better take a look at that sig again cuz you might be confusing me with someone else. BTW, how's that weight loss goin? You down to a slim 374 yet?
what about my sig....

oh and the work out is going just fine...im just under a metric ton now...4x from INandOUT is worse then crack
KaibiganSI WAS the best racer I know...TILL I RACED WITH HIM

but still chat him up anytime

Then you raced with him and realized he's far superior than you could ever be. :p BTW, that In N Out fetish you have is kinda scary...I remember that convo we had that you were talking about using their giant safety pin in your GIANT baby Huey diaper.
i wouldnt say superior...more like dissappointed

who the hell sent me that msg that you were the greatest racer i know....i think it was you
BTW, page pwnage pishes! Alliteration kicks ass!
oh yeah its fun trying to decipher romeo and mecca's gibberish.

and i see your catchin on to it quick
You were just disappointed cuz I'm at a robust 305 and you can't be quite as sexy as that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28