Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: 1st place??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ya she didnt kill it this round its sweet
Booo [Image: yucky0sv.gif]
Drag-Master Wrote:ya she didnt kill it this round its sweet

lol see now i cant even type lol i ment to say ya she did kill it this round

me=NOOB
Yeah, I thought it was interesting too. I had my rank page open, and refreshed it a few minutes after the round ended, and it showed current rank as 1st. Then at about 10 past the hour, I refreshed again, and it said 2nd.....

Dammit.....Good work though Zura.
I agree with Dragon very interesting. Ashame no one else can make more than a work in HIs. Seems to be a definite dilema.
Take rom3os screen shot of game ending on the 6:00 hr game clock> Very interesting to note the Top person as Dragon. How would you explain someone beating him aftyer game over photo finish Lie?
great job zura on the domination
Yea check out this post Then you no how good she is.

http://www.corruptinteractive.com/phpbb/...hp?t=95010

in 5 min she was able to make 900 mill.With no models.
hitters > workers

i had everyone that was 900 above page open, so a few got unlucky o.0

as for lonewolf,

Quote:Take rom3os screen shot of game ending on the 6:00 hr game clock> Very interesting to note the Top person as Dragon. How would you explain someone beating him aftyer game over photo finish Lie?

his time was 6:00 on the hour clock in the screenshot, the clock moves even if the page wasnt refreshed Wink
LOL no one is taking away from her HI abilities. She is the greatest HIer, what is being said 4100IMs and 1000credits equals 940 mil 1 HI will not ever get you near that period. Check rom3o's photo and show me at 6:00 where Zura places on the list and explain where a bundle of HIs came in to effect. If Im wrong well plz forgive my old butt.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8