Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: 1st place??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
domesticabus Wrote:
Dragon76 Wrote:I had it, after the round ended my rank showed me as 1st, but 10 minutes later, I'm now in second. I am not sure what happened after the round ended for this to happen.

same here mine showed 8th it was over i checked it a few minutes after which SHOULD be FINAL! then i checked it later it said 25th ?!?!?

sucks to be you homie
this is all i have to say (it has been said before)
when i posted my rank i was 3rd rite after the game had ended and now reading this drama, i see that im forth, in all my history of mc, i have never seen someone placed degrade before
just wait for morad to post something guys find out exactly wtf happened
just to inform everybody your rank doesnt update automatically. There has been times while the game was running and I was in 1st place and it still showed the place that I was before I worked or whatever....I have seen the updates are around 5-10 mins.
Outkast Wrote:just wait for morad to post something guys find out exactly wtf happened

well durr, everyone gets bumped down a rank
fo sho fo sho mike
what happened is i stole MC's cookies...
resulting in the subsquent dropping of everyone...
oh and that one guy who went from 8 to 25

bahahahahahahahaha

-Cookie Thief
hahahahah Smile
mSzura Wrote:
domesticabus Wrote:
Dragon76 Wrote:I had it, after the round ended my rank showed me as 1st, but 10 minutes later, I'm now in second. I am not sure what happened after the round ended for this to happen.

same here mine showed 8th it was over i checked it a few minutes after which SHOULD be FINAL! then i checked it later it said 25th ?!?!?

simple. you were one of my victims.

but thats ok not like i spent a ton of money to try to get a ton of metals 8)
i should have played

i had 12k fucking credits from the bonus's
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8