Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: 1st place??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Zany_Jim Wrote:The server was smooth as a babies bum, what congestion?

I didn't lag either, but remember the database box isn't the same server as the website, so I doubt you would notice anything if there was congestion.

cause I informed ray of it.

so i could rape everyone last minute

it was lagging at first
meh there were less than 150 people online... less than 120 even...
ray and cres made a point of saying they fixed that... and were watching up til the end to make sure everything ran frosty... i would think that 120 people isnt putting a strain on it
:?
Lilantes Wrote:

I didn't lag either, but remember the database box isn't the same server as the website, so I doubt you would notice anything if there was congestion.

We get database errors and time outs when the database server goes tho...
CI servers =
TS 100+
MC 100+
Street Heist (not open)
The forums
CI's website

Don't base assumptions of users on MC alone
I'm curious about the screenshot that was posted above...

I see just under 5 minutes left in the game.... I see less than 200 credits and I see less than 100 million total NW.

She must have had like 10 concurrent windows open all at once.... one for buying credits, one or two for working and the rest all set to HI... but with all the last minute jumping, who was she gonna HI and make sure she got the most bang for her buck?

Maybe that is something that Raymond and Crescent should work on for the next couple of sessions... make it so you can't have multiple windows open all at once... once you have logged on, you can't open a second window, or third, or.... well you get the point...
"Web server hosts 18 websites"
http://www.whois.sc/www.corruptinteractive.com

18 websites on the box. 8)
lets just say the number of hits zura had was crazy and so was her success ratio, it almost seems crazy that it's possible to hit like that but she did it congrats are in order and until someone can prove she cheated i won't jump on any bandwagon
how easy it is to edit a screenshot

:rolls eyes:

[Image: lol.jpg]
Very hard if you have no clue how to use photoshop paintshop or whatever the hell you use ... hell ask david I dont even have it cause he was suppose to send it to me yesterday so I could use it to resize images and we did not have time
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8