Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: suspended account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
ok so my account was suspended and i dont know why..... i been playing for like 2 years with no problem never won any prizes mind my own business, and randomly my account is suspended, i've sent like 3 e-mails to the support center in like 4-5 days still no response, not very good way to run a business you suspend someone's account they should be notified why so people like me dont miss out on playing the game for no reason and can fix the problem...........?????????????????? well
toot toot

SSVegito

Did you fill out everything exactly? What did the message say please tell me it was more than why is my account suspended. Give me your ingame name i have to contact ray tonight anyways.
my in game name is domesticabus which i use to sign in with.... i just asked why it was suspended basically i'm not really wondering anything else lol. Far as i know i filled it exactly i never send support tickets so i just did my best. Just came of no where no warning no nothing blahh
you raced your multie :p
didnt you have two accounts.
My brother's account got suspended too and we can't figure that one out either...DOHC_VTEC_Si...what should he do?
no i didn't have a multi and no i didnt race it i dont race in this game it pointless...... i just hi
Do you by anychance are Bil_Gates from TS?

then is must be cc problems.
Translation?
Pages: 1 2 3 4