Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Haven't played in months...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Okay....so browsing the forums it looks like none of the vets are coming back...and that the game isn't really worth playing anymore.

amirite?
I started playing again. Teet started this round out I dont know if he is still playing. There are quite a few of us.
Officer_Cartman Wrote:I started playing again. Teet started this round out I dont know if he is still playing. There are quite a few of us.

Yeah, but you're gay...so you don't count.

Tongue
OneHotBitch Wrote:
Officer_Cartman Wrote:I started playing again. Teet started this round out I dont know if he is still playing. There are quite a few of us.

Yeah, but you're gay...so you don't count.

Tongue

Sad Oh well! LOL
im playing Smile but probably just this round
OneHotBitch Wrote:Okay....so browsing the forums it looks like none of the vets are coming back...and that the game isn't really worth playing anymore.

amirite?

no come back and run with angie. Haha
angeLush Wrote:
OneHotBitch Wrote:Okay....so browsing the forums it looks like none of the vets are coming back...and that the game isn't really worth playing anymore.

amirite?

no come back and run with angie. Haha

Who?
me :lol:
but really its me ... or is it ?
Well i dont know if i would be considered a Vet. I was playing back in 2004, under the anme of Airforceguy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12