Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Haven't played in months...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
obsolete69 Wrote:*jumps on the curiousity bang wagon* swear i aint even logged on for like 1 year prior to yesterday.

wtf.... membership... autoplay.... o_O

i <3 paul
that why i like to cause shit with people mkaes it mroe funner kind of
SS_Vegito Wrote:
obsolete69 Wrote:*jumps on the curiousity bang wagon* swear i aint even logged on for like 1 year prior to yesterday.

wtf.... membership... autoplay.... o_O

i <3 paul

i <3 jon ;-)
i was re-organizing my gallery and came across a picture of mr. paul
lmao jon, i sure hope it isnt the one im thinking of ;-)
I played almost every session for about 2 years, never all that hard, just enough to get a decent sleeper. AP has broken my addiction and I haven't played in 2 session. I feel so liberated.
Where have you been onehotbitch??
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:the game is boring now T.T
people can spend and walk away with icons easy, you can walk away with basically anything with just a memby...
AP = shit, makes fools like me not worth playing because it races for you, and anyone who has a memby has AP, so everyone is online racing constantly, kills top crew :/

hi rachael Tongue long time no see Winksame to gareth, and brandon Tongue

Hi sweetie!@!
Drag-Master Wrote:Where have you been onehotbitch??

Having fun in the real world.

I quit my job....cashed out a bunch of stocks I had and travelled for about 5 months to see friends, family and beautiful places this world has to offer. Got re-invigorated and found a new place of employment doing what I love. Got me a new girlfriend and I'm fallin' hard.

Just been out generally enjoying life.
okay maybe a stupid or rude question..but..ur a lez?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12