Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Haven't played in months...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
congrtz dude ...
OneHotBitch Wrote:
Drag-Master Wrote:thats niceSmile

you gonna hit up mc sometimes??

Doubtful... :lol:

monteman Wrote:Always glad to hear you are doing well Rach... you visit your favorite resort again? Where did you go? I been travelling off and on... don't got the cash to drop work for 5 months at a time though lol

I myself just logged on MC for the first time in like a year =/

And I logged back out lol.

Thanks J ya big sweetie...glad to hear you've been out of the game for a while too!!!! How are you doing personally?

I did...I visited Mexico for about 6 weeks and stayed at Xpu Ha for about 2 weeks... I literally had the time of my life. I also travelled to Southern France...Greece...Florida Keys...Hawaii...and a few stops in the Carribean.
i live in hawaii Big Grin
i guess since everyone is coming back why not have a lil fun with some tomfo0lery Smile let me know what you all plan to do i havent logged in in almost 2 years haha
rach do not come back...its jus a waste of time for u...thats all..
Funny to see how things have changed.. as well as seeing how somethings never will
Glad to hear that you got to do all of that Rach. Hope that your new job and everything works out for you. I also hope that all the drama we went through the last few months that I played is said and done.

And Jason you should have told me the HP thing your probably one of the people I cussed out.... oh wait you actually know something about computers. I always get the idiots that can not even turn one on when I call.
Just wondering.. is M_E_C_C_A the Mecca Boy i remember ?? lol he couldnt type for shit.... :lol:
yea lol thats is mecca boy who couldnt type for shit back in the day its awesome to see all of the vets again especially monte i thought he died HAHA
You guys make me blush

I forget my orignal password :'(

But what up
lol not much, i cant remember my login or my password lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12