Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: who want to see the actual race with graphics?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'D LIKE TO SEE THE ACTUAL RACE LIKE WHEN U CHALLENGE U'R OPPONENT AND WHEN THE TIME HITS WE ACTUALY SEE THE VIDEO OF HOW OUR RACE WENT
lmFao, ok, y don't u add 2 that statement this...

also decrease the value of the prizes ppl get when they win.

cuz that's exactly what'll happen if u put even MORE graphics and a fukin video. that's y this game is text-based... it equals far less bandwidth used than a game that's graphics-based. and i'm not talkin just a marginal difference, i'm talkin several hundred megabytes a day difference. if u add video, it'll b n the gigabytes a day range, and that, my friend, costs LOTS AND LOTS of money which will most certainly eat n2 the value's of the prizes.

sorry man, but bad idea.
Quote: i'm talkin several hundred megabytes a day difference. if u add video, it'll b n the gigabytes a day range
u mean several gig an hour? if its graphical, they might get more people playing, equaling more bandwidth used etc etc. its possible, if u are willing to pay heaps of cash every round.
bsides the 5 dollas i payed for membership..
i dont plan on spending a red cent til i get a CC to call my pwn. Wink
so if this does happen.. BYEBYE MC!!!
no if u want graphics and [censored] go play nitto1320.com
edit that website out fo your psot before someone else does and bans you :crazy:
hey man that looks like a pretty cool game...downloadin it right now!!
To be honest they would only need a content server which would service the Midnitechallenge game. They could either get another dedidcated server which usually by default comes with 1000GB of bandwidth. or they could spend about 70 bux on a server more and get a 20Mbps unmetered server which could push 7TB a month 7TB = 7000GB. Minimal investment only thing that would take the time is making the graphics and adding the code to show it.
You can get an unmetered server for about $160US a month. Thats pocket change for CI which brings in over 20k a month from fools like you. Do some research retard...why do you think they don't care if they piss of 1/2 the spenders...cause they can survive of one spending idiot like yourself for years to come :p Hell you'd think they would have hired somebody to fix the DNS like a good boy. Or that they better hope that a hacker does not find out about the outdated apache and php and mysql running on their servers...someone who truly knows what they are doing could have the server on its knees in minutes. Smile
its happened before and will prolly happen again
Pages: 1 2 3