Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Training Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I thought that went unsaid...

Not to be a prick, I really don't need the advice.. lol.

I was offering to help.
Victorious Wrote:I was offering to help.

he was saying you could give advice for his crew to help them out.
ok...ign
wonder where there all at:confused:...if i was a n00b id jump all over it....nice of u to help out the MC community.......
Lude. Will you be doing this next session? I would be interested. IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G.
i tryed this once b4 bryce .... alot said they wer keen ..then they come online for 1st few days ..then you wont see them on for a week. frustr8ted the hell outta me ..thats when i decided to train up a single person with what i knew ... his name was Midori =0
No. I'm really interested. I screwed up in the beginning. Now I know not to add FREEWIN next to my name. Waste of a membership. =(.
Race Name: B_I_G_B_A_N_G (0)
Crew:
_FEAR_
Skill Level:
EXP:
60,317 (32.64%)
Networth: $5,964,889
Statistics:
Wins / Losses (Ratio):
4526 / 3229 (58.36%)
Crew Models Gained / Lost (Ratio):731 / 425 (58.14%)
Vehicle: Volkswagen Rabbit GTI
Current Value:
$307,644
Reliability:
100.00%
Power Rating: 770 (100.00%)
Handling Rating:
Best ET: [email protected]
TheJMan Wrote:i tryed this once b4 bryce .... alot said they wer keen ..then they come online for 1st few days ..then you wont see them on for a week. frustr8ted the hell outta me ..thats when i decided to train up a single person with what i knew ... his name was Midori =0

Who the fuck would want to learn from you Wink

<33
Victorious Wrote:Who the fuck would want to learn from you Wink

<33

lmfao !!

do you REALLY want me to make a list . . .

<3 chad
bang ill tell u what...ill train u next sesh...only u since ur the only one that seems to be interested...if u have msn add me...we can talk there...

[email protected]...

and btw...membership is never a waste..its the thing thats the most worth it to by in this game...practice HI....it always comes in handy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5