Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Training Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'm pretty sure some people would want to learn how to play but never come on the forums.
i would be interested to learn how to play the game better i am pretty good now but always room for improvement
hope u can teach me to bro..i need some improvement..hope to be in top crew and learn how to lead..Smile
bubye u should be fine...but u know u can always ask me...and fedor whats ur ign?
Hey if I'm not busy next session I can help you out if you want me to. I'm not all that great, but I got some knowledge I can pass on.

Msn messenger: [email protected]
Also bryce if u wanna add me to the list for ya crew members ill be happy to help out and awnser anything i can do when im online.
can any of you teach me how to play this damn game???..how do you get past level 10? how do you get more icons can someone please help me! i will be very grateful to those that are willing to teach me how to play this damn game... THANKS! Smile
my IGN is Drock
PHAZE_____________1 Wrote:can any of you teach me how to play this damn game???..how do you get past level 10? how do you get more icons can someone please help me! i will be very grateful to those that are willing to teach me how to play this damn game... THANKS! Smile

If your being str8 up phase hit me up here or ingame ....
add me to that list...i guess its time to get back into the swing of things
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5