Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Training Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
and we know you need all the help you can get ross ... gezz you wernt even that good in your prime Tongue jkz man.
slickNsxy Wrote:add me to that list...i guess its time to get back into the swing of things

ross is never welcome...lol....j/k...

<3 Ross
I dunno but theres more ICONs in the Training crew then most crews lol...
ya...all the 8o8 players are there...i need some help...lol...and some might be leaving...
Training_Ground is back up. Willing to help new people out and learning stuff together.
Big_Bang Wrote:Training_Ground is back up. Willing to help new people out and learning stuff together.

gl bang..take over for me...lol...
LuDe Wrote:gl bang..take over for me...lol...

LUDES BACK!
this is an old post..hahaha...i dunno we will c...i dunno what i would go for now...seems like its all worthless to try for...lol...
btw sang...this is going to be the last lesson i give u...u will lead TG for a top 10 crew...ill help u and teach u how to lead and what to do...then ur on ur own boy...
hey bang if you need help ask me i'll help with things also...i never lead a team to top crew but i can offer some help
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5