Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Theres been many changes proposed today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Please, please, please

Keep this post simple and to the point. Tell us which change's you like the best and why.

Please post only once so Crescent and Raymond don't have to sift through a bunch of shit.

Crescent wont likely be able to do everything before the game starts so he'll need to know which changes are most important to the players so he can work on them first.

#1 Change the exp bonus for top player/crew to X4top player/X2 top crew
#2 Change the exp for ONLINE racing losses to 20% of what winner gets
#3 Change the speed at which credits come to ONLINE players only: to 40/5mins for members and 20/5mins to non members
#4 Change MC exp back to way it was in REV 1 IE exp gained is max for net worth x level and the multiplier is the DIFFERENCE in NW. IE: most exp is from top guys racing lowest guys and vice versa
#5 Be able to block people from racing you, up to 10 players. #4 would eliminate this problem, IMO
#6 Anything I might have missed

This is the best opportunity you have ever had to "fix" your game. Please be respectful and lets hear what you have to say.

Thank you all for the time and effort you have put into this. We can all benefit here. Mike
i think a combination of 2 and 4 if possible for sure if not then back to the old way idea four being the most important change and then idea 3 the second most important change, i disagree with idea one completely because the new players dont get any benefit from this what so ever
The only fair things i see are #3 and #4, that benefits ALL of MC, not just the top people.

Thats as short and sweet i can make it.
my vote is 4,2,3,1 in that order and 5 wouldn't be necessary........

Matter of fact, if we got 4,2,3 I don't think we'd need #1 or #5, there be no problem for them to solve.

NO ACCEPT DECLINE BS!! I hated that!

I'd also like the stupid windows you got to click to go away OR if they got to be there to stop macro's... then make them only come back every 30 minutes, I stay online that long anyways. Something else that pisses me off is that chat thing, it comes on every time I log in and puts me in it.

I would do almost anything for the return to the orginal way exp came in MC #4

That's just my opinion
#3 Change the speed at which credits come to ONLINE players only: to 40/5mins for members and 20/5mins to non members

.......yea i agree with this one because if u get more creds back the more races n fun your going to have......

#4 Change MC exp back to way it was in REV 1 IE exp gained is max for net worth x level and the multiplier is the DIFFERENCE in NW. IE: most exp is from top guys racing lowest guys and vice versa

....this is the MC i knew when i first started playing again i loved it n i will love it again if it is implicated this round.....
Dyna Wrote:my vote is 4,2,3,1 in that order and 5 wouldn't be necessary........

exactly... i just dont like the idea of the first place player gettin an exp multiplier for being infirst if he/she is in first than they will get exp with idea three and the person they beat will get exp as well i think 4,2,3 and the other two are just disregarded
I Like #3 and #4 its more fun and competive
And it probly have more ppl playing to make it even more fun
I'm all about #6.

Ray Cres, make the part of the game thats the hardest worth something in a crew. Us thieves are left out of crews because there is no value to it. Exp for home invasions should not be too difficult of an add, nor should it be too difficult to land a percentage of crew BR from the theft. I am tired of being hired or whored out, I would rather be on the crew than the dick on the outside. Crews are one dimensional, I think it would be smart to make this change. I also dig #4 and #3, but honestly #6 means way more to me.
i vote 4 first

this will bring mc back to what it was

more crew completion and top 25 would be a challenge

also think if they bring back rev 1 xp should atleast bring back some rev 1 cars
#1 Change the exp bonus for top player/crew to X4top player/X2 top crew

I like this idea, due to the fact it gives racers something to gain by racing hard.Everyone needs something to race for........

#2 Change the exp for ONLINE racing losses to 20% of what winner gets

If this was implimented it is very similar to REV.1 only due to the fact that even losing a race you gain something.

This change would benefit the more active players...be it racers or thieves.

This is also a better setup then the spam fest one sided way it is now.My only concern with this is it going to be challenge races or free for all like it is now? I remember with challenge races being a new guy nobody would ever give me a race....always had to beg......but if its free for all then i like it lol......

#5 Be able to block people from racing you, up to 10 players. #4 would eliminate this problem, IMO

Blocking people because they spam you...ive been on both sides of this and I do believe the good players can overcome being spammed,however new players cannot. So blocking 10 people from racing you...sure why not.

#6 Anything I might have missed

Excellent job compiling the ideas guys.
We need to keep the new and future players interested and at the same time have FUN!!!!!!

Afterall it is a game, we play to escape the reality of real life. I really enjoy this game and its members, hopefully we can all make this a better place for us and new members.

Peace
Pages: 1 2 3