Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Top 10 Crew Icon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
well i think it would be cool to have a top 10 crew icon to put some fun in the game....most people race to 10 anymore....2 crews go for top and thats it....i think if u do this or try it out a few rounds to see if we can get peeps to race and be online......be real good for the new players cause i see ALOT join the game and then never come back....or even a top 3 or 5
That not a bad idea actually. Maybe top 3 like you mentioned mind you...
A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:That not a bad idea actually. Maybe top 3 like you mentioned mind you...

then vote n00b Tongue lol
I say top 3 crews. Not top 10...it's easy to get top 10.
so i should make a new poll lol.....im turnn more toward the n00bs to get them to try harder and be online....id say more like top 5 would be good but id be happy with top 3
HeartBeatStoper Wrote:then vote n00b Tongue lol

There is an icon for the top crew only. You sit here and call Animal a noob, yet you want a top TEN crew icon?

Are there even 10 crews active anymore?
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:There is an icon for the top crew only. You sit here and call Animal a noob, yet you want a top TEN crew icon?

Are there even 10 crews active anymore?

was joking with him and they said top 3 so i was makin a new 1....now your getting out of line as a mod....and excuse me if i dont know how to do a poll right....
i also have a right to post a thread and reply just like every1 else
LOL

I mentioned this a while back and every body basically puked on it.

I def think that more than just one crew should get a reward. Top 3 sounds perfectly fair to me, and gives more than just 2 crews (or most times 1) a chance for showing their skills.

I know a lot of people disagree, but to me there is absolutely no negative from this
haha

he makes an updated poll so people can narrow down what they want to vote for, and it gets closed......makes sense
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10