Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Cya Everyone....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
hey everyone hmm ive decided to leave this game to much speculation as such and other crap.

please if u gona flame me save it for another post because this isnt the place todo it.

i just wanna say thanx to these people.... n sorry if i forgoet u srsly.

GIJOE - first and for most, the guy who went out of his way to teach some stupid noob how to play this game, u really didnt need to help me so much but u did and im ever so grateful as to how good i became all thx to u.

Slick (ross) - uncle uncle, the 2nd person who taught me so much about this game always calling ur self a humble n00b -_- thx for inviting me as part of nsx n the fact u bin there to help me with nsx and my personal life wont forget it uncle.

Spiderman - you being the 2nd person to help me wen i jsut started silence n u put ur trust in me and always giving me great advice on life, keep it uncle and much love to your family.

bobscure - haha my insane home invading frend. thx for sticking by me from there first days as well ur a great player n always will be i only wish i could have got u a top crew ribbon for all ur work.

Blackmetal - sorry to hear wat TD did buddy this is how some crew werks i guess ustve had some reasoning behind it but ah well. thx for all ur help wen i needed it hope all goes well with this game for u in future.

Sg-tan - i shouldnthave to right this wen i can just see u n tell u but w/e lol ur a good racer and a good person lol...... thx for everything n il see u soon lol

zura - cos ur a cool person u have helped me in the game in jsut about no way watso ever lol but with other aspects of life u have, hmmm if u in m'sia next month il buy u coffee. cya.

BEST RACERS - Pet ur insane n thx for ur help il always comeon to help u just call. MATT WINN ur an idiot but u crack me up so bad and ur another insane racer. sgtan best racer alive. eli (sil80) crazy low nw racer.

seth (sjgrox2x) - thx for all ur boosting help n i hope i helped u out during our conversations on msn.

kevin spacey - for being first person along time ago to teach me how to home invade.

Jesse_james - for putting in to much har work back in the day for silence and once agen ims orry i coudlnt get u that blue ribbon this sesh but il always be around if u need help.

joedabooger - ur stupid names n passwords never fail to amaze me lol ur a good kid and a good racer always happy to race along side u.

sorry to those i missd out. T.T

take care all

much love!
take care man and stay out of trouble!!

mSzura

im not on mc much anymore myself, just hollur at me on msn yeh =P

you halfwit, lol
haha spiderman.... i bet ur crying in ur trailer right now... jsut chew some straw n mack some ofur cusins lol itl all be good.

zura u take to long to reply to always away -_-
g/l with what ever u do...i'm sure you will be back,like everyone else :p
haha cheers buddy yer il be back just not for a long long time hope to see my frends still around
Rom3o,cheers 4 EVERYTHING u taught me about this game and i hope one day i can live up to your name and become as high standard in everything as u have,stay safe man and make sure u keep in touch,Peace bro Sad
sup black used to me one of my closest mc frends

u went ur seperate way but il still be around if u ever need help for w/e
Yea bro going that way [censored] me round so much will never hapn again,Cheers man good to knw u will still be around,u still going to cruz the forums every once in a while dude ?
Sad to hear you're going Sad
Good luck with whatever you're gonna do
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8