Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nsx vs Imperial

stein is the man das y...
AlKi

ya stein ownes
76 HIs and counting

Quote:hmm its funny yall call me a noob because ive played longer then any fo you guys and i dont claim to be anything i am not i never said i was a pro i just say ive played along time its not like ive said i was always good i was [censored] at the start and now im just ok im not great like panda or anybody like him

I just have a few things to say...

The first is; Panda is not good. Nor is he great. Panda is what we clasify as LUCKY! If you want to talk about Great, you need to refer to players from back when Gold was in effect. The players back then in Regular and Gold are players that are great, not some random ass faggot who got his win and instantly becomes the number 1 player of all time...

Second, who the [censored] are you? I am curious to know your race. Are you a goofy ass white kid who is currently 15 years old? Do you get out much? Do you and your mom have a very outstanding wonderful relationship where you tell your mom everything you do and ask her for permission on everything you do? Have you ever had a girlfriend before in your life?

As soon as you get back to me with those answers I will finish off my quest to knowing you better, but until then, just SHUT THE FVCK UP B1TCH because you are a stupid ass bitch who has been playing for about 2 months...my guess..

ouch..
i got pwned..

*edit*
i was sittin here thinkin of wat to say..
then it came to me..
i have nothin to say to u in my wn defense Ryan :crazy:
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

hahaha the bitch that won that 340 million on wednesday is lucky Confusedhocked:
All I need is One Mic.

omg I need to look at the forums more often
Im WAS a member of Imperial till this post and this is my first round in a long time
I played a couple of rounds when there was still a gold version and the cortina was the best car
Im pretty sure even without knowing about nsx..
That nsx could beat Imperial easily lol
Im surprised the leader of Imperial was crazy enough to make a call out like this Confusedhocked:

like i said.. me + david vs. Imperial.. in a few rounds.. i'd like to do this,,
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Quote:noah you truly believe your crew hg is gonna beat us dude look around you no offesne hg is good but dude omg man come on
lol dude. i had to bring this up. from the 1rst page. but look wut u said. now look at the game stats.
Imperial $255,484,350
Halliwells_Garage $250,586,752
still think u can hang with gidday???
76 HIs and counting

yes i still do think that i can run with my crew win or lose which i probly will lose but yall are too personal i thought yall said this is a game now i look aty yall and see this is more then a game to you guys this is your life

Im not leading crews anymore i quit leading them so good luck nsx good luck noah good luck panda hope you allll do great next sess

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Imperial....???.... WiReD__ 71 12,925 01-08-2006, 01:03 AM
Last Post: burn_u_out

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon