Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats Zura ( Win,Top HI,Boost,I.D.E ) Woot

i could only say..... GOOD JOB.!!! hehe....
still in kl..?? hehe..!!
*goes to Zura house to cougrat her...* lol

i was online at the ending sitting at $0 nw watching the entire time. and yes, i was talking to zura on msn telling her agogo! rape lidat! and as you all know, if there is anyone who can rape people badly, zura be the one. so blah blah blah to everyone who thinks she cheated. you can all lick my ass.

Well put lol, everyone has to have controversy don't they. Did dragon make a big deal out of it? nope, asked a question which modogg answered, the rankings are not immediate. Did I bitch about missing the top ten by 1? nope. wth is everyone else bitching about? Just to be able to bitch I guess, the servers worked fantastic so they couldn't bitch at Ray lol, so I guess the winner is second in line?

hybrid_SI Wrote:i was online at the ending sitting at $0 nw watching the entire time. and yes, i was talking to zura on msn telling her agogo! rape lidat! and as you all know, if there is anyone who can rape people badly, zura be the one. so blah blah blah to everyone who thinks she cheated. you can all lick my ass.

I DID NOT SAY OR EVEN THINK SHE CHEATED.

i only wish i could get as good as that and now ive been corrected by my friend who also got screen shot has zura online hitting my bad, dont think im accusing of cheating wen ive bin frends with z for ahwilst now.

fuk....regardless ncie job sia next time dont spend so much huh!

rom3o Wrote:
hybrid_SI Wrote:i was online at the ending sitting at $0 nw watching the entire time. and yes, i was talking to zura on msn telling her agogo! rape lidat! and as you all know, if there is anyone who can rape people badly, zura be the one. so blah blah blah to everyone who thinks she cheated. you can all lick my ass.

i only wish i could get as good as that and now ive been corrected by my friend who also got screen shot has zura online hitting my bad, dont think im accusing of cheating wen ive bin frends with z for ahwilst now.

did i point fingers at u? NO! just look on the bright side, you dont need to lick my ass then :lol:

yea, good on ya, great job Big Grin
InGaMe NaMe : bLiNk

hybrid_SI Wrote:
rom3o Wrote:

did i point fingers at u? NO! just look on the bright side, you dont need to lick my ass then :lol:

if u offer me money i shal reconsider :oops:

how bout i leave some brown tarnished gold there for you to lick off. rofl :lol:

damn u! get back on topic!!

Allow me...

Congrats Zee...for real what you've done this session is unheard of, and I would also like to thank you for not raping me this session Big Grin, and another thing, thanks for letting me watch someone take out everyone else in the game, quite enjoyable. So I am going to have to agree with everyone else and say this was the best round yet. Smile

So again, Congrats Zee, and good luck to you next session Big Grin

~Brando

Nicely done. [Image: icon_thumbs.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats STOLEN For having the most icons now! jenifuhr 80 23,811 12-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Airport
  Congrats CJW!! MatBond 1 1,520 11-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Last Post: hot
  Congrats!! MatBond 12 4,479 06-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Last Post: G4LBP28
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,980 03-31-2013, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Congrats cjw21 8 2,714 02-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: sharpie
  Congrats Spidey R_Y_A_N 0 1,178 12-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N
  Midnite Boost ready for beta testing Admin 5 2,182 08-30-2012, 11:50 AM