Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats

Congrats to stolen or whoever you are for first. Just got home from work and saw the stats page. Last I saw you were at like $350mil nw and when I get home you are 11bil lol. How much did you work? Last MSG I got from tokkie was you at 2.6bil just working with 23k models which makes about 30-35mil per 1k working (models at 100% make about $1,400 each) so thats 74,000 credits just to get to $2.6bil! Holy shit!! lol You proved that you can definitly buy first lol. Either way, congrats. Wish I wasn't at work so I could of joined in the fun lol I am keeping my word from the other thread, that was my last round. It's been fun guys and gals.

Also congrats to tokkie for crew and me for whatever I won. I don't even know lol

teet Wrote:congrats to stolen or whoever you are for first. Just got home from work and saw the stats page. Last i saw you were at like $350mil nw and when i get home you are 11bil lol. How much did you work? Last msg i got from tokkie was you at 2.6bil just working with 23k models which makes about 30-35mil per 1k working (models at 100% make about $1,400 each) so thats 74,000 credits just to get to $2.6bil! Holy shit!! Lol you proved that you can definitly buy first lol. Either way, congrats. Wish i wasn't at work so i could of joined in the fun lol i am keeping my word from the other thread, that was my last round. It's been fun guys and gals.

Also congrats to tokkie for crew and me for whatever i won. I don't even know lol

nooooooooooooooo

I was getting 65mill from working and found some good numbers and hied the shit out of u guys Smile its a shame u couldn't do shit tokkies lol u suck!!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

It might of said you were making 65 mil but you actually only add about 55-65% of what it says to your actual net worth. If it says you make $100mil while working you actually only add about $60mil. It said I made $390mil working but it would only actually add about $210mil. It's $1,400 ish for everyone at 100% per model after 10k models. I had 7 times more models that you but was making less than 4 times as much working? lol cmon dude Its been that way for years. Your account isn't special lol

v2pointOH Wrote:nooooooooooooooo

you dont even really play anymore anyways

Doesnt matter. I was on my phone. You act like you won the world. Congrats though.

Dont be a sore winner now.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Tokkiez Wrote:Doesnt matter. I was on my phone. You act like you won the world. Congrats though.

Dont be a sore winner now.

Hhahaha always excuses and I did win the world ur mc world Smile love me hate me come at me feel my wraith lol jokes and hey like u said tokkies last day will be interesting and it was really fun Smile and I was on my phone as well Wink

lol there is no way in hell that you were able to buy hundreds of millions of calendars on your phone dude. ive tried it, it doesn't work very fast enough for the limited time that you were working and having to buy that many calendars. My guess is that if you were on your phone at any point, you also had chris or someone else on your acount at the same time helping you. that's my biggest issue with you dude, you are a HUGE liar and one upper. Every thing that someone says or does, you do it the same or better. Also your way around saying you don't have multi's is you saying that they aren't yours, you just spend a shit load of money on them and play on them all. So annoying.

teet Wrote:lol there is no way in hell that you were able to buy hundreds of millions of calendars on your phone dude. ive tried it, it doesn't work very fast enough for the limited time that you were working and having to buy that many calendars. My guess is that if you were on your phone at any point, you also had chris or someone else on your acount at the same time helping you. that's my biggest issue with you dude, you are a HUGE liar and one upper. Every thing that someone says or does, you do it the same or better. Also your way around saying you don't have multi's is you saying that they aren't yours, you just spend a shit load of money on them and play on them all. So annoying.

Lol dude i was messing with her I was on my iPad I was being sarcastic cause she can't hack defeat and havent u heard that saying don't throw rocks at glass houses teet. I wouldn't be pointing any fingers mate ur the biggest liar getting around this game and Chris had nothing to do with my win. Idont Even know if he is still alive I haven't spoken to him in ages.

Congrats to top ten, teet and tokkies for top crew, who ever won first.... Me!!! Tokkies for 2nd teet for third boost IDE and hi. Also one more thing before I go......... Duh winning!!!Big Grin

why would you throw a rock at a glass house or any house for that matter? I give up on you man. Congrats again on spending entirely too much to win first. Ya'll have fun.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats STOLEN For having the most icons now! jenifuhr 80 23,811 12-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Airport
  Congrats CJW!! MatBond 1 1,520 11-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Last Post: hot
  Congrats!! MatBond 12 4,479 06-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Last Post: G4LBP28
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,980 03-31-2013, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Congrats cjw21 8 2,714 02-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: sharpie
  Congrats Spidey R_Y_A_N 0 1,178 12-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,613 08-15-2012, 01:46 AM