Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to Teet

Congrats to teet for first and tokkies for third hahahahaha congrats to wired for hi just to let u know I wasn't even going for it... IDE 2nd and boost to ME watching u get 3rd tokkies was like winning to me hahaha soooo funny again i was out numbered but you were out played and by the way get over thinking I'm a multi u guys make me laugh :b

lol even with the sarcasm thanks. You earned 2nd, but it wasn't against US. I didn't make a move the last 4 hours, so it was 1v1. Don't act like its you against the world. You won second again. If I want first, I get it. You can talk as much smack as you want about me writing the bible, but who else has won 7 times? Also, why don't you do a forum search on that crappy bible and see how many people it actually helped. If you were around when I wrote the first one, you would know that it changed the entire game. It evened the field. People like you wouldn't stand a chance if I didn't write the original bible. Where do you think 90% of the top players who ever played the game learned from? Me. It's getting tiring hearing you talk about the same old crap. As long as I'm around, you won't get 1st, you can bet on that. Talk all of the smack you want, but if I don't want you to get a certain medal, you won't. Understand that and respect that. Good luck with your new "friend" next round.

lol you act like you won.

I did what i did to lure you to hit me. I wanted teet to win. I baited myself for him and it worked. I got what i wanted.

Congrats to justin 1st
Congrats to batty boy for 2nd and boost
Congrats to me for 3rd and top crew
Congrats to nate for hi
Congrats to whoever got top10

and most of all mvp of this season. CMK. Gg nice try
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Ya he definitely tried to play the "game"

Congrats teet!

next round should be fun Smile

so who is this new friend of his you speak of??

Like I said ur the best teet on writing the bible sooo wish i was u.... Fag tokkie I didn't want first cause I I knew teet had it in the bag I know u wanted 2nd And lost so suck it up bitch u didn't get ur way. And also it was 2nd boost and IDE I won hahahahaha and cmk pfft u have a cry cause he didn't want to help u for a 30yr old man u act like a lil boy. I love to stir u up u bite hard hook sinker and all teet ur the best........Wink

Also I didn't even mention anything about the bible but u just had to bring it up cause its all about u hey teet ur all that in a bag of potato chips xoxox

Wired was lucky for top HI.. i didn't realise i was so close to him.. would of used 15k from my bank to beat him.. nevermind eh. congrats again justin Rolleyes
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

LoL justin your funny tho but hey good luck to you all next round you guys just wanted me to screw him over and i choose not too so suck it up and stop bein a baby its a damn game bro
:eek::eek:YmCmB:eek::eek:

guess_who Wrote:Like I said ur the best teet on writing the bible sooo wish i was u.... teet ur the best........Wink

I am and the sooner you actually realize that, the sooner you can stop wasting so much of your parents money on the game.

YmCmB Wrote:LoL justin your funny tho but hey good luck to you all next round you guys just wanted me to screw him over and i choose not too so suck it up and stop bein a baby its a damn game bro

No one asked you to screw him over. When you told me you had his info, I didnt once ask you to do anything to his account. I'll break down why we think you were working with him and HIn at least at some point.

1.you had his login info. he obviously wouldn't of given you that unless y'all worked something out for you to help him.
2. Stolen told me that he thought tokkie had 500k credits and when you were on his account, you told me that he had 500k credits. Kinda odd there and when I asked you to prove it and take a screenshot, you suddenly had to leave and didnt come back until right after the game ended. Odd
3.Tokkie started HIn stolen and when stolen finally started to HI back, you signed out of MSN 5 seconds later. Odd.
4.Stolen sucks at HI. When I know he was on, he was getting 1 out of 4-5 tries on HIn me, but later after you had his info and you told me he had to go, he suddenly was HIn tokkie a lot better. Odd
5.You can barely read what stolen types most of the time, all gibberish, then suddenly He was typing perfectly in chat. Odd

Maybe we are looking too much into this, but with all of that, something definitely isn't right there. If I'm wrong, I apologize, but I really don't think that I am. I know that you have been trying to get someone to help you place for awhile now and I'm guessing you finally decided to try and get help from Stolen. Everyone has the choice as to who they want to work with and you obviously decided that you wanted to run with stolen. You made a bad decision. If you two love birds want to try and dethrone the king, bring it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats STOLEN For having the most icons now! jenifuhr 80 23,811 12-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Airport
  Congrats CJW!! MatBond 1 1,520 11-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Last Post: hot
  Hey Teet! Tokkiez 8 2,570 11-06-2013, 08:00 PM
Last Post: SSVegito
  Congrats!! MatBond 12 4,479 06-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Last Post: G4LBP28
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,980 03-31-2013, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Congrats cjw21 8 2,714 02-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: sharpie
  Congrats Spidey R_Y_A_N 0 1,178 12-21-2012, 06:09 PM