Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats STOLEN For having the most icons now!

Congrats to those who won this round!!

Top 3
Stolen and taking HI too
Spidey
god

Sharp ey for top crew
Jenifuhr for Boost

the rest top 10's and the rest of my crew!

See ya!! XOXO
*imurkryptonyt*

Yay congrats to all and NOW I HAVE THE MOST ICONS GET THAT UP YA TOKKIES!!!

Congrats all! Pls refer to previous posts....im too lazy to write.....hahahahaaaa...same old winner....

Now for the next crew win....lol

uhmmm LOL?

learn to count nubs.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Well Angie you do have the most physical icons in the game but to be fair based on the number ratings, Stolen is now the BEST player in MC ever......

and btw CIBAI ROCKS!

Congrats Stolen for the marvelous win again and racer for 3rd.....told ya u would place....

Congrats too on all the Top 10 (7 from Cibai Crew...:-) Outstanding!!)

Congrats TEET for the Hi win.....who asked you to come back?? jk

Congrats Jen for another super super demonstration on how to win boost....!

Now on to the next round......off to sleep noe....ZZzzzzzzzzz

MatBond Wrote:Stolen is now the BEST player in MC ever......

I'm sorry, but I literally laughed out loud. 70% of his icons were 1st place wins after me and ang quit and there were literally 5 people who played and non who came close to spending what he spends. 99% of angies are from playing against top players of the game.

All of those 2nd and 3rd place icons he has was when me and angie were playing.

Having the most icons does not make you the best player in the game. Every plan and strategy he uses in this game, he learned from other people. unoriginal and far from the best player ever. There were several players back in the day who made this game what it is and I would consider best that ever played. Over spending doesn't equal best.

Yes, it does bug me every time someone gives this clown props. He lies, cheats, and will eat his first born if it meant he could win a round.

The only person who still plays who I consider a good player is Monte, since his icons are from when this game was actually difficult. Any icons won in the last 5 years or so aren't worth much imo.

teet Wrote:I'm sorry, but I literally laughed out loud. 70% of his icons were 1st place wins after me and ang quit and there were literally 5 people who played and non who came close to spending what he spends. 99% of angies are from playing against top players of the game.

All of those 2nd and 3rd place icons he has was when me and angie were playing.

Having the most icons does not make you the best player in the game. Every plan and strategy he uses in this game, he learned from other people. unoriginal and far from the best player ever. There were several players back in the day who made this game what it is and I would consider best that ever played. Over spending doesn't equal best.

Yes, it does bug me every time someone gives this clown props. He lies, cheats, and will eat his first born if it meant he could win a round.

Don't be hatin cause I have the most medals I'm not the one who touches my kids teet... Come back and play a round and watch me beat u againBig GrinBig Grin plus don't give me that shit that I cheat spending ain't cheating buddy

Well like what i said "the most icons" meaning numbers, it don't matter how you got it or how you got there! now y'all can shut up and play to keep up with his(STOLEN aka Goku) numbers!! Y'all got a place in the history of this game and it so happen that gamers get better and beat your records. Isn't that what this is all about, to get better and more icons then maybe you will be remembered by those who played with you. Now if you're history then stay there and be content, if you want to play then get your ass back in the game, play and keep up!!
*imurkryptonyt*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats CJW!! MatBond 1 1,520 11-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Last Post: hot
  Congrats!! MatBond 12 4,479 06-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Last Post: G4LBP28
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,980 03-31-2013, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Congrats cjw21 8 2,714 02-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: sharpie
  Congrats Spidey R_Y_A_N 0 1,178 12-21-2012, 06:09 PM