AlKi

really?
get him out from under your desk..
Game could like it down there Wink
have him be your new bitch :grin:
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

hahahahahahhahaha......wtf..
AlKi

wtf is this [censored] the most replies to this guys post are from panda, i say when next i decide to organize the guys and get everything in line like the last time we challenge this game person Confusedmirk:
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

yerbs...u joining too...u never responded to me on the game
AlKi

didn't i sorry u bet i'm in
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

sweet man...trying to gather all the guys back together...but tana cant...so that sux
AlKi

yeah hes going on a vacation

i know...that fuckin sux...need sum others..if u talk to dark_lotus streetz or heavanbound tell me...cuz i sent them too but they didnt answer...
AlKi

What is all this [censored] going around? You guys know I am down to stomping whoever/whenever... :grin:

Someone explain what is happening because I dont feel like reading all these posts. :crazy:
NSX DREAMN

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Imperial....???.... WiReD__ 71 12,925 01-08-2006, 01:03 AM
Last Post: burn_u_out

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon