Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats NSX!

glad you know so much cuz i talked to ray and got the person banned who got my accnt... anywho.. the session i joined the game i didnt have access to my accnt it was p00n running it...
wow... The one session we would had first i was in nsx.. My grandfather died and i gave up mc for like 3 sessions. Glad you know so much. LOL i got confessions of romeo saying yal multi to get races.. Dont bullshit me.. Romeo even confessed to get on that dudes accnt and burning pk.. Next session we shall see who the best is. No multies no one getting on other accnts.. So keep talkn your cheap [censored] and play. You know you will get owned next session.
BITCH SLAPS..... GET BACK TO WORK..... July-August Total=575,166,202 In 2 Weeks....

Quote:well if we playing that way..u told me a few days ago that u like little boys..has to be true right? coz im saying u told me, so it has to be true>? everytime pk lost a cmz u would msg me and say my members have been burn'n pk again bah..pk had atleast a new member every day sumtime even 2 new races, dont point fingers at me or my members coz pk's leader was a noob with his invites.with all them members come'n and going sure cmz are gonna be lost' but pk had to blame us coz there members were so scared they would get booted if they owned up to there mistakes..u also go on saying *u* played with nsx for 5rounds bullshit man all that [censored] that comes outta yr mouth..just shut it man and chock on it do us all a favor..what i remember of u was old mc after the free gold round we went up vs poonman*the game* and zura*Zs_hypetribe* crews.. with andrew as leader *nsx19* and i also found it funny how yr account burn't us that round and only to have u join up with poonman*the game* a few days later, u stole 2nd spot from us [censored] reason why i wouldnt let u in the crew was coz u would of burn't us so that pk would of won coz thats how you really play.. you sold your own crew out for a 2nd place finnish..how sad is that..

OWNED!!!!!

Unknown your just a butt hurt bitch who betrayed nsx to be w/ a better crew but times have changed and now we kick ass. Dont hate us because you aint us... So quite talking [censored] and go get back on PK's dick...
NSX DREAMN

Next session havent started yet and you bitching like a prostitude trying to get $$ paid for your services. This session, you got OWNED. I beginning to doubt your intelligence as you beileved wat romeo said. That farker admitted to burning top crew every season, from TD to PPP to KK,IHI and PK. Gods knows how many are real and how many did he brag like an ak47.
Sg-Tan Running

you talk like your the man unknown, "unknown" sounds right. have you even got a top crew ribbon, last time i checked no, so keep going with your bullshit and see where it gets you, if we cheated so fucken badly would we have won top crew, "NO" we wouldnt have so FuK up. and learn to play the complete MC game, not just teh bitching part, cos you are already a veteran at that.

RHS stop with your bullshit, your talk is cheap, and its getting old

YES I LOST 747CM LAST ROUND WITH VEGITO"S CREW,
but this round i worked properly and lost 1 once, after i worked 24k credits in about 1 hour, good effort i say
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

like i said u talk to much [censored]..all the stuff that comes outta yr mouth is crap..how the hell can i beleave sum1 that has told lie after lie..so to me whatever u say is bullshit..

p.s sorry bout yr grandfather *if it is true*

This one's done.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats STOLEN For having the most icons now! jenifuhr 80 23,811 12-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Airport
  Congrats CJW!! MatBond 1 1,520 11-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Last Post: hot
  Congrats!! MatBond 12 4,479 06-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Last Post: G4LBP28
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,980 03-31-2013, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Congrats cjw21 8 2,714 02-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: sharpie
  Congrats Spidey R_Y_A_N 0 1,178 12-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,613 08-15-2012, 01:46 AM