Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AnD_1

Quote:i doubt it man...with all the crews runnin this season u better pray for 5th

We'll have to wait and see I guess, GL to all the crew none the less.
Noob, what Noob...

i say u both jus join me...
AlKi

Quote:i say u both jus join me...

No offense, but I dont' want to work my ass of for someone elses crew. If I am working hard, I am doing it for the crew I am in. Hoping to get in the stacked crew is not something I want to wait for.
Noob, what Noob...

ok..thats ur choice man
AlKi

No offense, but I dont' want to work my ass of for someone elses crew. If I am working hard, I am doing it for the crew I am in. Hoping to get in the stacked crew is not something I want to wait for. [/quote]

YES someone who understands!!!!!!
Its a waste of time to get a good crew running and give wins to that crew!!!!!Its stupid! theres no point you race your ass of work and then at the end wat do you get AHHHHH nothing!!
GL on your crew ANIMAL ok...
thanx 4 stiking up 4 me!!

it is the same thing for the 2-10 place crews too
but u seem to like racing your ass off for them
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

Quote:it is the same thing for the 2-10 place crews too
but u seem to like racing your ass off for them

Thanks Tread.. Nicely put

To the other 2.. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH GETTING IN A HELPER CREW!
I got started in one and I turned out great and got moved the next session to the main crew.The helper crew that session placed in the top 10 as did the main crew.. so dont hand me that BS about "Helper crew doesnt get [censored]" .. Cause that is the BIGGEST bunch of BS I have heard in a while..Maybe if you got off your lil asses and worked in a helper crew one session or 2.. you woyuld or could prove your worth in a TOP crew.

Its like it was said guys..Get to know the top players and you get somewhere.. Same thing goes for getting in a top crew.. GET TO KNOW SOMEONE AND EVEN BETTER... GET ON THE HELPER CREW AND PROVE YOU CAN HANDLE THE DAILY TASKS AND DUTIES OF A TOP CREW.thats the ONLY way in my book your gonna get on a top crew unless you know someone who's word is credible in that crew. Wink
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

illicit has a good point...how do u know that if u prove urself good in a helper that u wont be in NSX when they start back up again???? u help peeps and u never know what could happen...if u help the rite peeps, then u could be rewarded...
look at me....i was in JR and after that, tana saw what i did and brought me into NSX...and thats where ive been this whole time...
AlKi

Quote:illicit has a good point...how do u know that if u prove urself good in a helper that u wont be in NSX when they start back up again???? u help peeps and u never know what could happen...if u help the rite peeps, then u could be rewarded...look at me....i was in JR and after that, tana saw what i did and brought me into NSX...and thats where ive been this whole time...

You do have a point Lude, but I would really like to try it on my own, but if it comes right down to it, I may have to do the helper crew in the future.
Noob, what Noob...

ya...u can try to practice on ur crew skills rite now...and once u join the helper, u will own and they might let u in the top crew...
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AnD_1 liGHts_OUt_spEEd 9 1,925 08-31-2005, 12:56 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon