Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nsx vs Imperial

yo game noah take it easy man...jus relax...no need to flame on this [censored]...take it to flame wars...
AlKi

true. i will be there in a sec
76 HIs and counting

noah you truly believe your crew hg is gonna beat us dude look around you no offesne hg is good but dude omg man come on

i dont give a [censored] about that. but ur saying that u think u can hang with giddays crew????? well go to flame wars. and post in my thread.
76 HIs and counting

plz dude ive been in and out of every single crew in mc dude i never took it away saying they suck dick and [censored] liek alot of others would i admitted they are good but for real now i got problems with you causde why the [censored] you in here when you aint in nsx or imperial you having your own crew

u think i give a [censored] if u have a problem with me???
76 HIs and counting

plz y ou started this [censored] you little whore coming onto a post that doesnt concern you and talking all 100% [censored]

noah its koo u wanna back up NSX...hell i think im a small part to it...but everyone jus gotta take it easy...thats all im trying to say...
AlKi

all im trying to figure out is why theh ell gidday dissed my crew off the way he did about 5 days ago or so im just trying to figure out what made him do that

ok well im cool now. dont go sayin u can own other crews when u have never ran against them.
76 HIs and counting

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Imperial....???.... WiReD__ 71 12,925 01-08-2006, 01:03 AM
Last Post: burn_u_out

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon