Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nsx vs Imperial

i never said i could own them geez dude i said that itll be a good competition i wanted to run against you guys to see how i would do that is it then gidday came at me all hard and [censored] talking [censored] bout my crew

now i wish i did not leave hg
cuase i know me qc and slick alone could beat you
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

what about me??? :grin: :grin: :grin:
AlKi

yeah wern't in hg
but you know you could have joined
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

yup...qc was asking me when i was chatting to her on msn...
AlKi

Quote:now i wish i did not leave hg

whoa my name came up? lol

thanx for the recognition tread. im not saying hg will beat imperial, but i have yet to do anything in the crew...im only going half ass right now...maybe time to shift gears. :p

gidday....you can count on me man, however you know i still have to get my HI on Cool

EDIT: to all especially lude...welcome to my page...feel free to post up.
SpamaticS - Slick

whats this people talking about nsx we gotta get the boys in here slick
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Quote: now i wish i did not leave hg

dam me too i was in their for a few days. wish i could get back in their now.

nsx this nsx that..wtf u on about..nsx hasnt run since they round we won..sure alot of the members were in with tiff..but then again alot of the older members sort of got burn't out from the round b4 and the many rounds b4 that..in the differnt crews every1 was in..for yr crew own'n us ..noway in hell, you are forgetting the cbr working thing is hella lot easyer now..if all the older members come back and even half tryed u would still get owned...i didnt really want to play next round..but this sort of shhit makes me wanna own you....for now count me in ryan...still not 100% sure as i have alot of [censored] to sort out for my trip Smile

sweet bro, lol thats the same thing i thought 5 mins ago. i was tempted to talk to a few of my old mates and get them back just for these last 15 days and see how much af a dent we could put into the 150mill or whatever it is lol.
but i thought that i better save my energy and the rest of the races energy for next round when we meet a real challenge(not saying your members aint good just saying that their is no point in having good members if the leader aint good :grin: because you wont get enough wins

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Imperial....???.... WiReD__ 71 12,925 01-08-2006, 01:03 AM
Last Post: burn_u_out

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon